Reviews for Somewhere
LunerHunter chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
WAI U NOO UPDATE!? D:
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
First off loved the song in the first chapter I litened to it while I was reading and I hope that you update soon I haven't read many Code lyoko storys that I like and now I feel like watching the show all over again! _
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I love and hate you at the same time. Love for making an awesome character like Alana, hate for making me like Sissy. But at the same time, I like the non-Mary Sue version...
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO SHARES MY TASTE IN MUSIC! LOL. It's really good, I like it.
Cl0vErlurVesy0u chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
WAiting, waiting, WAITING! HOw I hate thy Waiting! Can you please... update!

~Clover
ManyNamesMember chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Okay I'm hooked. Pleeeeaaaase update, I want to know the story behind this chick!
Moonlit917 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Okay. You have to continue with this. No one gives Odd enough love, and I wanna know what happens! I can't write, so let me read? :]
lostmoonchild chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Interesting story, I'll give you that much. Kinda reminds me how my brother and I act towards each other with the nicknames. Hope to see an update soon.
Emily chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Good story! Wish I had an imagination as big as yours! Keep going! I wanna know what happens next!
I-Breached-UR-Security chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Alana has quite a temper, doesn't she? B

I'm very interested in knowing why Alana was sent to Kadic. ] Update soon?
Luner Hunter chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
why on gods green earth are ya killin me like this? XP ive been waiting and waiting and only one chapy thats like danglin a steak in front of me :( (also very mean cuz ima meat lover) and saying i cant have it all at once XD post post post post post post PLS! LOVE LOVE LOVE this Alana person _ my kinda character and the perfect match for Odd Della Robbia! my most favorite CL Character! so post son!
Moonlitforest chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I love it! This is the first Code Lyoko story I have read so far and I love it! You captured Odd and Ulric perfectly :3 Please update soon.

(Sry for any spelling mistakes, I can't spell anyway :])
Evee 517 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
hey this is a really cool fanfic. I like the concept. Please continue if you can.
elly755 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
mm, interesting
LegendOTS chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Ignoring some weird kid who cant spell and goes by the name "rainbow" , I will just say that I loved it! Alana is very cool and they are both funny , and good chapter well done ;)

hope you update soon and I see you got the reviews too :) everyone likes good written OC's.