Reviews for I'm Not Alone
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I liked how you incorporated other characters with similar situations into this fic
Well of Allsparks chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was really good. I'm sure that experiance could change his life, and it would be amazing to read a story wraped aroud this. Yet at the same time, I think a story extending this would ruin the simplicity of it. I just love it, thanks for posting.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
There is something calming and inspiring about this one, which i think is what u were aiming for right?

Must admit i got the harry potter one, static shock, the animorphs one sounded so familiar but i couldnt remember where or why or what the people were called and the others i didnt get. Excellent selection there lol
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
... Poor Sam... But I'm glad he got himself sorted out and that he knows hea has help.
Kasumi Ga Hoole chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
awesome story. U did a great job on it. keep up the good work.
hummergrey chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I like it. Never alone. Good writing.
DerekGodofDayDreamsandAnnoying chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I just want you to vistit my page /~derekdouglas and read Transformers:The Matrix within to review

P.S. Loved the story!
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I really liked this, good job.
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I was curious about all those characters, and I know every one you mentioned. About the only show/movie was never a fan of was Harry Potter, not that I *didn't* like it, it just never seemed to fit me as a person. The others.. I've been fans of them for ages, and it's nice to see how your incoporated them into your story.

I also love how you had Sam thinking deep thoughts, and how in the end he realized he was never alone.

Excellently done. Keep up the amazing work. :)