Reviews for Sinking
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was so simple and so beautiful. Great job with it! Loved the quote too!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very thought-provoking fic. Well done! :)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
wonderful, sad and heartbreaking. good story. you are an amazing and good writer, thank you for this story and I hope I can read more from you in the future.
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh, love, there is so much goodness here. I love the quiet that has settled around them. I love everything wrapping around them like a shroud. I loved Dean persisting in his questions. I shook my head when Sam finally answered with 'Happily Ever After'. This is just incredibly good.

Congrats.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was short but sweet. I caught the raw pain in this easily, and it caught my attention. I think you started and ended it right on que.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow, I almost wish Sam hadn't answered. :(
annwould chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i'm going to go cry in a corner now.

but i really liked it! it's good crying.

i want the show back...
The Drainage chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Love the name, hon. I'm a bit of a pessimist myself, so this kind of thing rings true with me. I'm glad someone decided to take this on, since there are not a lot of people who want to think the lives of the Winchesters will end badly.

But it could happen.

Very good, sweetie.
Palmina Dashing chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Ooh, how sad. I really like that, though. It's kinda totally appropriate, if you get what I mean. I mean, it's like Dean said in that one espisoe: it's gonna end bloody, no matter how it ends. Or somthing like that, anyway.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow, that was kinda depressing. I really hope that's not true, that we get a better ending than that. Cuz clearly Sam was lying. Also, it was really sad that he didn't even want to be touching Dean, like Dean could get infected by the demon blood that way. Oh, boys. I hope they get fixed quickly. But on the upside-at least they were talking about things.