Reviews for A Boy's Opinion
ryokablade chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
I have some ideas:

-The SWA pay a visit to Yamamoto

-Try to mess with his head with rumors, lies, and random junk

-Yamamoto is about to be pursuaded to hate the guys

-The guys come in and start a loud, "LIAR!" contest with the girls

-Ichigo remembers that there was a hidden camera in that room in which they were tied up

-Plans on getting the tape

-Accidentally said his plan out loud

-The Guys vs The SWA in a battle of "THAT TAPE IS OURS!" in addition with a chase/battle and wreaking havoc.

-Yamamoto runs after them screaming, "I SHALL NOT ALLOW PERVERTED MEN TO RESIDE WITHN MY COURT GAURD SQUADS!" (Came from the many random lies and rumors the SWA used to mess with his head)

Please update soon!
ryokablade chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Uh-oh, Rangiku is stirring up something evil...

I have a feeling that they will take much advantage of Yama-jii's aging brain cells.
ryokablade chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
*reads first few lines* Yamamoto to the rescue!

*continues reading* Oh...never mind

The SAW was sued? Interesting.
ryokablade chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Wow, 2 more victims of the SWA.

I wonder if Yamamoto even allows this...XD
ryokablade chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Rukia joined the dark side...Great chapter, I can imagine this getting innapropriate and then Yamamoto suddenly waltzing in with a OMG What the hell look. :D
ryokablade chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Unohana...O_o LOL

Sigh, Toushiro's innocent naive mind shall forever be corrupted. I love this fic so darn much!
ryokablade chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Oh dear! XD Byakuya is dying and the questions didn't even officially start. Be careful Byakuya...of what you say, remember, you are locked in a room surrounded by crazy girls. Nice chapter! I'm practically laughing my head off right now!
ryokablade chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMG! BYAKUYA IS SURROUNDED by 50 plus girls! XD

Thank god that they aren't fangirls...I think.

Byakuya's gonna lose it!

Onward to chapter 2!
Kumoatsu chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Huh, interesting... Oh um, nice update! Oh and thanks for the honorable mention in the last chapter!
AnuHit chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
hahaha omg! that's funny XD awesome job writing this chap!
nonexistant55557 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
I don't think that memories would be that big of an issue considering that one of thems a kido master and almost all of them are seated members or higher and 50 agianst four they don't stand a chance.

Its turning out to be a good story and it seems the end is drawing near though I still like it :D
Doremon chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Nice chapter.

Hehe, Women Association is in twouble, hehe.

Go Carrot Top! Poor Renji...

~Doremon
smart.deedee chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
This chapter was really cool. I completely enjoyed it.

I wonder what Rangiku's plan will be. It has to be something out of this world to save them during trial. I also wonder if Yachiru will make an appearance, since she's the official president of the shinigami women's association.

Anyway, great chapter. Hope to read you soon.
Kurokumo chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Pft, the men are fighting back, quick get the chains! Better yet, use violence women! Violence solves all problems bwahha!
AnimeLuver4everandevr chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
thanks for the mention and this was !

Ichigo,Ichigo,Ichigo, was funny.I can't wait to see what happens bad a captain but this was great!It made me burst into laughte and 1,0,0 is a lot of !1 million dollars?Thats a lot!