Reviews for The Odd One Out
Fantastic!
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 1/3
:D SOOOO CUTE! Natsume is being a Tsundere! :3
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.
Thank you.
YellowOrangeRed chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
hats off * applause * With this you clearly won the title of my favorite of favorite authors on fan fiction XD love it 3
Nasty Nimrod chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Melted my heart :)
sakuraXnatsume chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
are continuing this
snow emo.angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
"But SHIN? As in 'hey you, you just kicked me in the shin!' Shin?"

dude! you made me choke while drinking my water when i read that line. not a good feeling, i tell you.

i love your fic. seriously. beautifully written and can capture your interest every single time. and your summaries just make you click that title. :)) thanks for sharing your awesome brain. ;) keep on writing my friend! :D
pinklittleprincess chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
i like ur fic. but i didnt understand at first.. if u could pls write another chappie because i feel that im mikan because when im with my friends when we were grade 6 they always make me feel that im not their friend so plssss. continue:)
The Burnt Jewel chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Nice :)

A cute one :)
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aw... They'll be a great couple forever and ever... :D Great story!
Pechay chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awwww
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
My favourite line for this fic was : "But SHIN? As in 'hey you, you just kicked me in the shin!' Shin?" Lol, I thought the exact same thing as her. XD But you know, at least I got it before her. Hahaha. Anyway, the title really fit the story and it was cute. You could tell that there was an implied NatsumexMikan although very subtle. Still, good read. .
akadabra-kaching chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
ohhh.

wow.

"the odd one out" definitely fits this story.

hmm...

thats cool, i guess.

i can kinda relate to it when im with my friends sometimes.

haha!
princessangel123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
sorry forgot to add you to my favorite authors
LadyMaybel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Haha!

That was so cute! Natsume totally likes her and well, Mikan's POV is always such a pleasure to read. Great job with this one. I can't believe it took me so long to read this.