Reviews for The Best Fanfiction Ever
Backward Mind chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Thou has juste ruinedeth Olde English. Thou has juste gotteneth me laughing. Does that make sense?
purplepanda0822 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
wha? O_O
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
what?
Queenie Greengrass chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Bravo! *claps in appreciation*
UserPenName chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i really cant say anything- im laughing too much
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is one of the best, purposly written badfics ever. I never thought I would see the day that one would use the 'old laungage', to poke fun at things.
I luv u chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hehe, I laughed a lot! Good job!
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It's genious! Ha, I love the Ye Olde Butchered English!

"And so dey did bad things and had lots of little Rons and Hermiones,"

BRILLIANT!
campanula1979 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Hahaha when I read the first sentence, I thought "is this author serious?" Turns out you weren't. This is THE BEST FANFICTION EVER!
xmexlovesxyoux chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Omj...that was one of the best and funniest thing I've ever read ! xD
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Best. Freaking. Fic. Ever!
clefsphere chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
id say its a bit short. but it is very explanatory. it leaves the thought what did they do, the old English just made it 10,0,0 times better! u should continue!
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
LOL!

hahahha

i like it

i like the last line

little rons and hermiones! 8D PWN. and the language, zomg. made it even funnier cos there's a serious air to it and then last line makes u fall off ur chair. this fic shld hve more reviews! D8
liian risera chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
like, like, ZOMG that was liek, so the BESTESt fanFic I have like, EVAR raed, i m like, really so going 2 fav that, girl and i will be like putting that in like my story alert thigny and liek i hope you keep writing this like omglolbbq
Sono chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
LIke OMG THAT IS THE GREATEST FAN FICTION I HAV EVE REAd! if i coudl rate it i would give it 10/5. yOU ARE SO AWESOME! i want YOUR babies!