Reviews for Tomorrow for Lily St Regis
Bluddy Begh Hid chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. A Lilly story. I am writing one as well, we need more, she is an adorable character. Please continue.
Harlequin Gaga chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Oh my God...This is so good! Please write more! I would love you forever with all that is in me. Lily and Rooster were always my favorite characters, and I've been like waiting for SOMEONE to write a story that shows that Lily is like incredibly in love with Rooster. Because, you know, a lot of people don't see that. Please continue! Please!
TrueSight chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh...my...gosh. This story left me... breathless. I have always thought that Rooster was just a distraction for Lily, someone to fool around with. Now i see a side of the story where he is so, so much more. Im currantly working on a school production of Annie, and may i say that this story has totally changed the way i plan to portray her.

PLEASE! tallent like this must not be wasted WRITE MORE!

P.S. i apologize for my absurd spelling.
MissBrownClue13 chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
WOW! I love this! You MUST MUST MUST continue this, it's so faithful to the story, whichever film version you're basing it on.

But i never thought Lily would find another Hannigan brother!

MIssBrownClue13
anon chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Okay glad for an Annie fic but I always wanted to see Annie older a teenager with a love interest

I also wanted to see Punjab and the Asp I always thought they were cool maybe Mr. Am as well and Sandy maybe