Reviews for When Barricade Gets Bored
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
My sister says she's bored alot. Imma have to try that on her. WWCND?

I feel bad for Dylan. Then again, it was his fault for wearing white after Labor Day. XD
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hahaha WWCND.
Silvergear chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i was luaghing so hard!

'geez, you make me want to eat a baby!'

*falls over laughing*

that was hilarous!

...now my stomach hurts...
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
-dies laughing- EPIC!

And god, my ex-boyfriend does the same thing your friend does. That "-random something- Makes me want to eat a baby" thing. Except he puts fetus instead of baby! It pisses me off and I get sudden urges to get out my crowbar and beat him! -really has a crowbar in backpack-
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was soo funny. banana, you never cease to make me laugh my self insane.
Xenophobic Doll chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh my God, that made me LOL! I love reading your stories when I'm depressed.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
My friend sent this to me on fb! well the link and said would you like to see something funny I say sure...

And She was right. Its hilarious...I do pity the fools who have to be on either end o0f both Frenzy's and Barricades jokes! DUDE! You rock!
Haller's Demon chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
OMG this is funnier than Frenzy!
meteor prime chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
WWCND. Well Chuck Norris would reveiw and then he'd round house kick Candy-Cade in the face me thinks. He should fine someone for driving whilst wearioign clothes. Then remove all of their clothes and keep them. Then let them drive away and a few miles down the road stop them and fine them for being naked whilst driving in a public area. X3 Or he should sit the car park outside a busy place. And tow peoples cars out of their parking spaces and into another a little way away so when they come out they can't find there cars. Or he should turn there cars side ways like me Science teacher used to do to Mini's with his friends when they were young! XD Anyway I do love your crack fics. Theyre brilliant. More soon please!

Till all are one

Mteeor prime
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Barricade! *steals* he would TOTALLY do something like that, or something equally stupid. Like listening to really stupid music (although that is a somewhat serious crime...).

awesome again, banana!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
lol. The entire thing was just wonderful! Wearing white after labor day?
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh Lawd... xD

Barricade likes Iron Maiden? :3 BWAHAHA!

~VLS~
NebulaDust chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
hilariously awesome, i love it.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That's frickin awesome!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
lol What would Chuck Norris do? genius i would love to read another chapter keep up the good work