Reviews for The Games We Play
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Please update soon!
peetas-bread-is-in-my-oven chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Please finish this! I know you're writing Hurt, Weapons of Destruction and Quid pro quo, but this story, so far, has sounded really good! I love reading your fanfics, and you're actual story, Alive, on livejournal, but I really think you could make this amazing! I know you most likely won't finish this but I'll be happy and reading it if you did :) anyways... Can't wait for your other updates :D
vikingtrubie chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
love your stories, but always want more :D
MissTrubiex chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
What a shame you did not continue this. I was just getting into it!
krisdan chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I really love your Eric and sookie stories. I wish they would hire you to write on true blood. You get Eric and sookie.
krisdan chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
eliza6801 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Wow. I have just discovered a love for this pairing and your story is increasing that love. Excellent so far and I am on pins and needles for more.
zozo42 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I was so hoping eric would ask her for sex.

Can't wait to read more
cccahill18 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Very good so far. Sookie's desire to save Jason really seems believable. I know it's been a long time since you've updated this, but hopefully you'll be inspired to finish one day, even with all the new material from the later seasons.
Roundabout chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Will this story be completed? You should! It's going so well...
Copper's Mama chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
This is a really great story, I hope you come back and finish it.
egolust92 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Update, update, just came across this story I wanna know more ]

keep up the great work

egolust92.
Just-another-teenage-dirtbag chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Such a gd story write more please!

pretty please? ha ha
Waiting on Summer chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I'm left wondering if she decided to give it to him to save Jason, or if she has some kind of witty retort on the tip of her tongue. The characters are well written. A good read!
JerSeaGal chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
You really should continue this along with your other E/S stories. A lot of great beginnings!