Reviews for Escapades
Vera Kate chapter 12 . 1/11
I really enjoyed this series. I think this chapter is my second favorite of the bunch.
Vera Kate chapter 3 . 1/11
I really loved this chapter. I think it is realistic, especially since she's so concerned and self aware of her mental state.
Gallagher girl1811 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
This was a sad one , maybe a happier chapter next!
Gallagher girl1811 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Number 15 was my favourite!:)
Nadezzhda chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
You haven't really updated in awhile, and I was wondering if you've discontinued the story, or, I don't know, maybe you have writer's block...

Anyway, since you've mentioned wanting requests/ideas/whatever, and I love Jeremy & Jaime, I'm sending you a whole crapload of plot suggestions! (Be warned, most of these will probably suck...I'm not very good at this...)

1) Jeremy meets Jaime's mom.

2) Paperazzi(sp?) catch them together.

3) Jaime's cousin dies.

4) They're making out and accidently catch the house on fire.

5) Jaime babysits.

6) Jaime's doing a live show and is asked her opinions on supernatural creatures (especially werewolves).

7) Weird guy's hitting on Jaime.

...That's all I've got. I'm more of a poetry kinda gal, it's easier to write. No long-term plot issues.

Also, I was wondering if you'd be completely opposed to a Karl/Hope story, because there's only one fic on fanfiction about them.
Ditzyleo chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
these were brilliant!

I love the Jaime/Jeremy pairing and you did them such rival of the cat was hilarious1

Jaime's decent into insanity was beautifully done.
Nadezhda chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
I swear, any tie someone gives the pack trouble, what do they do? Knock them out of course.
JuzSomeone chapter 10 . 9/16/2010
HAHA! the rival is a cat? LOL!
JuzSomeone chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
LOL.. too bad for them.. :D
JuzSomeone chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
:D the way u potray the chase and torture(?) is great
JuzSomeone chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
D: brrr... this story gives me the creeps.. i did not figure that she was dead till she mentions it .. i quite like the way u portray this story..
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
LOL... the last part is funny!
Starz321766 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Awwww! I love your ideas :D Well at least the way you write every idea :P since not all the ideas were yours.. It's soo cute! If not funny :)

Please please please write another chapter soon! Or else I will die :P

Jeremy and Jaime are so cute together! My favourite couple or well favourite couple if they actually got together more... 3
Monstergirl245 chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Aww so sad poor jeremy ,love it!
The Duchessina chapter 12 . 7/4/2010