Reviews for Melting Ice
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 18 . 10/31/2009
I don't even know what to say! This sounds so freakin' amazing. I can't even put it into words. I know you're going to do a wonderful job with this story, just like the last two! Can't wait to read it!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 18 . 10/31/2009
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

I cannot WAIT!
Expect-the-Unexpected75 chapter 18 . 10/31/2009
I really like this a lot better than the traditional descriptions others write about their stories. It makes the reader just really get into it and want to read it more!

Love it! Sounds great! And you're more than welcome, I had a great time, though!
blackbear1020 chapter 17 . 10/29/2009
thanks love your storys
blackbear1020 chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
ok he can't have die bt i like how this is gooing keep it p
blackbear1020 chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
ok now i get it!like this
blackbear1020 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
good now this is just great and hope you do more i the fire ad ice storys
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
thaks for doing this
BassQueen007 chapter 17 . 10/19/2009
Loved the storyline. Freaked me out when Jeff kept dying like that lol I knew he couldn't be knocked off that easily so I kept reading-can't wait for the sequel to find out how the dark-haired guy with Eric Howe's eyes plays out. Suggestion: instead of a "silver" engagement ring, it should be "platinum" though silver in color-Jeff Hardy would not spare any expense even to purchase even a simple ring for his lady love. Also, inserting The Legend in more when everyone really though Jeff was dead. It just seemed disconnected to me because I know that they are a close-knit family. Job well done though-love your writing-I was on the edge of my seat :)
Ana of Rohan chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
AH! omg so amazing! aw jeff and beth fluff to end the story, until the drama of the next story unfolds... :D The "man" as ill refer to him and Max! 3 much love there! overall amazing like usual!

Lotsa love

Graelam

:D
Ana of Rohan chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
:D omg amazing! dand beths got guts! holy shit! poor luke... starting to like him, oh i so know who thats strange character is... but ill keep my mouth shut! :D oh i hope beth shot her, damg annoying brittney!
Ana of Rohan chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
aw poor beth! chloroform, nice touch! lol im back and ready to review btw! lol

Lotsa love

Graelam

:D
JeffHardyFan4-Ever chapter 17 . 10/13/2009
this was a very good chapter
JeffHardyFan4-Ever chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
this was a awesome chapter
Evildarkwolf chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
O my god! You killed her! oh...Yes! Go Beth! You got that nasty girl! hahaha Grate story, I loved it. Theres going to be another chapter yes? Aww cant wate for her to have the baby. :) Ohh