Reviews for Fall
Nixter97 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
So screwed-up...but...I guess u could say it's a lil good.
Ry22 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Haha I like it
Animorphs Boyz Luver 48 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You're not fucked up at all ur an amazing writer :) You should write out of boredom more often, if this is the result :)
rin916 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
OH YES ! I must say I enjoyed your up my alley. You PMSing or other wise.

Great Job

Rin
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
ok then all i can say wow and hot hot hot
CuCernunnos chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Boy, you sure do know how to grab attention in a story. First the author’s note at the top (not shy about your “friend” visiting, are we?), then jumping into a stay-on lipstick question that even I have wondered about from time to time. Absolutely priceless!

You know, I just realized that I’ve read this before, but didn’t review…hm, must be losing my mind faster than previously thought. Oh well…

Outstanding story, perfect character interaction, tasteful sex scenes, all around perfect! And people who wonder why Sam didn’t kick his ass…well, rape (or in this case attempted rape) can screw up the mind of even the strongest person, especially if committed by someone you think cares about you. Sam’s reaction is completely appropriate.

And you gotta love Danny, the knight in shining armor.

Loved this one.

The Hound of the Horned God
Erabellah chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very good I loved it. The only question I have is why didnt Sam kill that guy her self? Oh, wait I answered my own qestion. duh right got it sorry! 3 Love-Dylan (Erabellah)
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Lovely story. Never been that good with sex scenes myself. Why would these two bathe together before they confessed their love for each other? Because, if there's a way to get into a relationship with a "friend," why haven't I heard about yet? ;)
Ghostboy315 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
nice story not to descriptive, but descriptive enough... but why did sam take a bath with danny before fealings were revealed? oh and b4 i 4get judos 2 danny and tucker 4 da peper spray. )
kenny chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
great story dont see a lot of sam&danny storys like this really want to read more from you keep writeing your great at it
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
It was pretty dang good, and considering you wrote this on PMS... a miracle.
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was a wonderful story. It was great. I love both charcters. I agree Danny and Sam belong with each other and that is a fact i agree with you. Again wonderful story can think of nothing negtive to say.
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 9/21/2009