Reviews for Unseen, Unheard, Unfelt
1222jenna chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
The money in Pokemon is based of Japanese currency- that 200 yen of a normal Pokeball is about 1.75- I usually just treat it like so: 200Pokedollars$2.00

So a luxury ball is about $87.50 [I treat it like a whole number:10,000100.00]
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
is Candi Severly autistic or something-or is she perpetualy high. And please don't yell at me for not knowing anything about autism- I'm autistic[though I think I may of LEARNED the behavior from my mother[and from school- really now,you tell us not to talk in class,now theirs something wrong with me because I listened?] because I was rather good at talking to others before I was shoved into like I was good at math before I was told I was scaring the teacher- now I have difficulty adding single digits.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/6/2013
I don't want to feel like a winer but I'm sure its been over a year since the last update
Trainer Jenna chapter 34 . 7/3/2013
This is wonderfull!

Anyway is Meowth in Seths bag.

Please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 4/20/2013
Ahhhhh sepoooo
Inugami-23 chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
Good story
Guest chapter 34 . 11/14/2010
HA CLASSIC SEPO
ChaosAngel4us chapter 34 . 11/2/2010
Haha, this story is amazing! You're doing a great job on it. Sepo evolved! I think evolution could go both ways; her bites may be more, you know, but she'll be stronger in battle as well. I hope Sophie won't die of insanity before the journey's end... Do you still need OC? 'Cause I have one, but I don't want to send it in if you don't need it.
DunneDays chapter 34 . 10/15/2010
I love this story!

I love Sophie, I love Seth, I love Candi... I love 'em all!

And I can't spot any spelling errors or grammar errors...

Please Update!
Yereton chapter 34 . 9/1/2010
LOL!

Gotta love the pokedex :P

Nice chappy! XD
Noruinivnes chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Condimints plagiarized this fic. Don't flame, just report. If you're interested, Tyltalis set up a forum about this - link in her profile.

He called the fic "A Ghost of a Chance."
littlmiget123 chapter 34 . 8/20/2010
I may be a little late to the party, and I'll probably sound incredibly stupid saying it, but what happened to your other stories? You had more, right?

I couldn't believe it when you updated this story! 0-0 Sepo evolved? That was unexpected! Oh man, that is going to be awful. I feel bad for the next person/Pokemon who Sepo takes a bite out of. Well, when Pokemon evolve, sometimes their personality changes. Maybe Sepo's will...

Excellent chapter, and I hope that you update sooner than usual! You need to hurry up and catch up to !
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 34 . 8/20/2010
Nooooo! Sepo evolved! Now we have an Ivysaur/croconaw hybrid! I think everyone will have to buy shin/leg pads to save their legs!
TheLegendTheif chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
OH NO NO WHY! everybody knows that you don't use HMs in original trainer fics,( unless you just meant surf and fly). all other obstacles would just not be there. well anyway nice chapter
Nianque chapter 34 . 8/19/2010
Yay, Sepo! Poor Sophie... Now only the demented magikarp has to evolve, and she has to catch 2 more pokemon!