Reviews for It's A Kind of Magic
mistykitty17 chapter 51 . 2/13/2013
Awesome story
mrf18 chapter 20 . 12/31/2009
Hey! Do you mind if I add this to my community?
mrf18 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
You write in outstanding detail! I really want to see where this goes and can't wait to read on. Also great first story. Mine really is horrible, and yours is awesome!

Review my eighty days left? Thanks!
DeanHenderson chapter 40 . 12/13/2009
I can tell that you're a very good writer and all but, some things i dont get is that all of them can't be wizards because if someone isn't trying to play their best, they end up being disqualified. Anywho, how is Harper's body capable of holding all that magic without exploding? And is she a half wizard or a full one? Another Harper question lol. How was Harper able to master all those battle spells that took the russo kids like their entire life to learn them. Well actually Justin, since he's probably the only one that should know how to do them, since he studies them 24/7. I dont mind all three of them getting their full powers. To be honest, I actually praise you for that because now all three can still be very much involved in the story. To be honest, the only thing that bugs me is Harper learning and mastering every single spell in like a week or something. Maybe since Harper is a mortal that if she doesn't get rid of the magic inside of her she will end up combusting xd. Anyways thats just my feelings/suggestions towards the story. No way im trying to tell you that ur doing a bad job. I feel that you are doing a great job. Keep on writing.
wolfgurl211 chapter 33 . 11/16/2009
SpellcheckAlways chapter 24 . 11/15/2009
this story is making me very giddy... XD I LOVE IT! MAKE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ON WOWP ITS AWESOME!
SpellcheckAlways chapter 18 . 11/14/2009
Still reading. its awesome continue if you can!
wolfgurl211 chapter 27 . 11/11/2009
BadassSlayergirl chapter 24 . 11/1/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder why John thinks he saw Alex. Great job so far
Mintleaf101 chapter 20 . 10/17/2009
great story loved it... is there going to be more?
Cinni123 chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Luv it
Cinni123 chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
Lol omg u r the best luv the story thx for updating so quick
Cinni123 chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Hey luv the story I quite like Alex and jhon together hope u make dem a couple anyways instresting story u jus bagged ureself anotha reader well done
Fritz as Pritz chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
hey, uh, i really like this, but you notice that you posted the same chapter twice right... just saying.