Reviews for Perfect Attunement
Roseamber-ruby chapter 12 . 8/22
One of my fav stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
They need to make this season 3. Exactly the same.
Dark Lions chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Yeah this was another one of those stories I copied and pasted cause I couldn't stop reading it and there is no internet at school but I finished school so For the win lol. I really liked the excellent portrayal of Cyclonis how she jumps at affection its just so realistic to how she would react ) awesome story yay Darklonis
StormRocker chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
lol i can get cyclonis feeling slightly uncomfortable here, id be the same if a boy was coming on too fast for me. :)
StormRocker chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
heya kitty, i read this story of yours ages ago before i had my acount and i only just found it and re read it because i forgot what hapened, sorry, :3 but this story is brilliant well done :)
Angel15Rocks chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
good job hay I learnt a magic trick lol :)
snuggle boo chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
dude i totallyjust joined and i love dark ace and cyclonis as a couple dispite the fact that the have an age difference, so i was wondering with your permission if i could continue this story off of yours. (PLEASE REPLY ASAP)
Marcus Abbott chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
I loved the idea, very imaginative. Thanks for sharing.
Mailo chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Hm, the Charakteres are a little OOC, but the story fits the behavior of the charakters like you put them very well. And as i already said, i really like the way you're writing.

Mailo :)
Mailo chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
XD I wanted to review after i read all the chapters that are already on, but in this chapter dark ace is just so cute, that i had to write it to you! XD

Well if I'm already here I can also write, that I really like the way you're writing.
Mitoki-hime chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
XD good story hope you can write a sequel and if not oh well i'm just glad you wrote this one
kelly chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
great story loved it, :)
Sweety Teee chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
yay happy endings i love them :D
Sweety Teee chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
yay they reached perfect attumenment :)
Hiezen chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
SEQUEL? SEQUEL? please, this was really good..
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »