Reviews for Who We Are, Together
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
This was a wonderful story. I have always thought that B&B should have gotten together at the end of season 5! I love that they finally did, however, I disliked the whole Hannah storyline. What purpose did it serve? I'm currently reading Hope Belongs in the Dark & loving it. It is so perfectly written, & captures my fav couple as I see them, that it lead me to reading your past stories. I'm also a huge LOTR fan, so plan on eventually reading those as well. I hope you continue to write Bones FF... I am truly enjoying your stories:-)
NatesMama chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I am so glad I decided to go through your catalog today. I've been finding little gems I didn't know about, including this one. I love how you made his memory loss seem believable and her pain completely in character. And switching up the lines from the dream at the end was genius. Excellent job.
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I really liked your story, especially the end. If only.
daffodil7511 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Okay...since I read your other Bones story, I thought I should check this out as well.

All I can really say is, wow. This one, though not all angst, had me in tears. Beautifully written. :)
Chicklit chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Love this! The idea that Booth would become distraught that he has feelings for Brennan but doesn't have the memories to define who they are to each other is completely in character. The ending with the story script is a nice touch as well.
22705 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
I don't review many fics, and hadn't intended to review this one. I enjoyed it, it was really well-written, but I didn't feel a compulsion to tell you that.

Until the last paragraph. Sticking to the script, that was a stroke of genius writing! And I was speaking the truth before, it is REALLY well written. Perfectly in character, easy to read, so enjoyable. Well done.
sb158 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Outstanding! I like the way this went; can only hope it goes this well in the premiere!
pampamia chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
I really like your story!
labsquint chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
For a first try at fanfic, this was a very good attempt. The characters' voices are very clear and very accurate and you treat the issue of Booth's recovery with more detail than I think we will see in canon (where I'm afraid we'll likely see it swept under the carpet in very short order). Without it being overly dramatic, you showed the vulnerabilities of both Brennan and Booth. And the end was very satisfying and neatly turned the final around for the characters. Looking forward to more from you...
annpa chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Wow, this was awesome! So much feeling and heart. I wish something like this would happen! Great work.
iamladyliberty chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
wow.

beautiful story, amazing ending.

i want this. as much as i am excited about next thursday, your story is the one i want instead.

thanks for writing!
browner864 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
This was so sweet! I loved it from beginning to end! I can't believe we are only 8 days away from Season 5. I can hardly wait! Thanks for all the B/B 'moments in history' (as I like to call them) that you put into this story :)
BecsX chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Wow! That was amazing! Seriously, wonderful writing- I loved it!

Gonna add it to my favourite stories for sure! :)

Great job *big thumbs up*
Peacockgirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
There are lots of things about this fic that I'm quite fond of! I really like the end of this chapter-when Bones is an observor to Booth's dream/her novel, but she thinks the line still stands between them. And great observations about how he's also taught her to love and accept her family, not just him. And then Booth comforting her in the beginning of chapter 3-squee. And of course I love the final scene, how you've revisited that "do you love me" line. Very well done. Great interpretation of the finale events, with the fluffy ending I'd desperatly like but do not anticipate.
huddyhuli chapter 3 . 9/8/2009