Reviews for Sonny the Soccer Mom
Privateserieslvr chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i REALLY liked this. you should add on(:
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It wonderful! I love it!
Rockcandy775 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
LOL I highly enjoyed that! I could really see this happening! And the baby, totally saw that coming when 'Snakes mom' poked her! [:
Cody Simpson vs. Billy Unger chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
aww
tooblondforu chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
haha i can see this...but the other way around!
All I Gave You Was Goodbye chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
AH! I love it, fantastic job. It's pretty cute how Chad has to have Sonny calm down. And the part at the end where they're expecting a baby is adorable!
Marchlo101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I really liked it please update soon!
sweet blossom89 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Loved it ! There aren't many stories looking into Chad's and Sonny's future together so I really enjoyed it. I actually think you should write another one of these :)
L.M. Avalon chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I liked it, if only because it was short, simple, and normal... and I mean that in a good way.
have-a-cookie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw, this was cute!

I liked the ending, although I saw it coming when Sonny got poked in the stomach.

But very nice _
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
totally adorable story! and i promise to check out the webshow!
just saying chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
hey, um, i'm not really here to review the story, but you're not supposed to really advertise things on here...i think it was in the rules somewhere. but anyway, i was just telling you that, because i don't want you to get banned or something because i still want you to write here, i love your stories! this one was no exception :)
BoulderGirl1059 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This story is perfect! Sonny and chad are both totally in character and I love how Natalie had Chads ego thing going on.
dreamingwhileawake13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I loved it! They were so cute!
bahjcb chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was so funny! To be honest, I could see all of them acting that way. I thought it was a great glimpse into the future. Great Job!