Reviews for Breaking Point
zexydemyx66 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Sweet. Please write more.
Jae.Lockhart chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Pretty good start, lol at Reno
Juleezy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really REALLY like this fanfic so far. Even though it's been around two years since you last updated, PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Discreet Lorelai chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Tense tense tense. The beginning sounds awkward because it's like you're trying to write about it happening now so that when someone reads they will read it past tense.

When you're talking about his dad giving him the car, you should be less descriptive. That is, you don't need to keep repeating things, it hinders the flow. Also, you kind of throw the weed thing out like you're bragging. Try to reel it back some.

Reno's voice is hard to imagine. It's like thinks he's gangster but he's speaking proper English? Maybe play with some words there.

I feel like Tifa warms up to him a little fast, but that could just be me. It seems too convenient.

You should consider going into how the school would look to an outsider. Mason is far from normal.
nikcik chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is very different from most other stories I've read. It seems really interesting and I can't wait to find out what happens next. It's nice you didn't make Cloud a wimp or dork too. That seems to be the main idea from other stories.
JollyRancherLvr chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i like it its pretty cool cant wait till the next chapters come !
floutistvivi chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
nice story
Soloros chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A definite break from your usual, so to start off I appreciate that. I think Zack is just a little too pissy in the beginning. I mean, I know he's angry at dad and everything but there is a spot or two where he just sounds immature. But from what I've seen we're got something different on our hands so I'm thrilled to read more.

Good luck.
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
First thing I noticed (First impressions are a bitch): Tifa's last name is spelled 'Lockhart,' no 'e.' You said you haven't played the original game, so I'll let you slide _-

Schmoove, bro. A bad-ass Cloud, a no-shit Tifa, a weed-smoking Zack, and a trashed Reno. Quite the interesting cast you've laid out before us. I am definitely curious to see where this is going... So long as there's CloTi (And, no, I'm not going to stop pushing that.)

Damn... Five stories? Really? I thought I was the only crazy idiot around here with so many started... I have six, though one is one hiatus and I'm working on another one. You don't have to do Twilight... You just left us on a major cliffhanger and I was afraid you forgot about it. Write what inspires you, though. Don't make me force you.

'Til next time! (Whichever fic it may be in!)

-Valk