Reviews for White Stones in the Moonlight
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Shit shit shit! I'm fucking crying! I've never cried this hard since Nuriko and Chiriko died and Jack freakin died in the Titanic. I can't believe this story is finished! I can't believe Taiitsukun just erased their memories of everything that happened, that old bitch! And Suzaku's a real asshole! I bet if he just let everything take its course, then everyone would be safe and happy and fucking ALIVE! Damn, they're all stupid! The only person with common sense here is Chichiri, sadly though, he doesn't have enough power to defy Taiitsukun and Suzaku himself, so we're all stuck with the original series.

Damn, I love your Chichiri! As in I freakin LOVE him! He's so serious and mysterious and dark and hot and freaking awesome and badass and if I loved him like hell before I loved him even more now! :D Damn, I really can't forget him! I want to express my love for him but I draw crap and my writing isn't good enough to even entertain ME. I really like him and I'm so glad to read this story when usually, M rated stories is a no for me. That interesting summary did the job for me. :)

And I remembered that bit where Miaka hugged Chichiri after the awesome volleyball match and Chichiri freaking BLUSHED! What the hell does that mean?! You hint at a pairing (at least I think you did. If you didn't then I'll just entertain the thought) but it's never fully explored! I've always loved Chichiri/Miaka pairings (Chichiri deserves love after Kouran okay?) and that brief blushing thing suddenly got me squealing! (Or maybe I'm just reading too much on it)

Love love LOVE your story! Love all your Chichiri and even Mitsukake moments, (didn't like the Tasuki/Miaka/Tamahome scenes much even though they're like, the main characters). I love the scene where Mitsukake finally unleashes his inner pyromaniac and Rekka Shinens the whole damn field and the mountain of fireworks. I laughed along with everybody else, I laughed like crazy at Tasuki's curses and Chiriko's antics and Chichiri's own wild laughter (seriously tho, that scene's adorable) :3

Love it, dunno how many times I can say it. LOOOVE ITTT! XD I still can't forget Chichiri's exorcism ritual and the killing of the oni (served him right, the asshole. How dare he lays a disgusting hand on Chichiri like that!) You really showed Chichiri's badass abilities with that, certainly awesome.

But I still can't help but wonder that Chichiri would've matched Nakago in terms of power and magic (probably could defeat him all by himself) just a shame he didn't have that kind of power showed in the original series.

And also, Mitsukake's death and Chichiri breaking down over him suddenly has a whole new meaning to it! I've always wondered why Chichiri would cry over him so much when they clearly haven't even said anything more than a few words to one another. Chichiri should've cried over Nuriko or even better, Chiriko but instead he cried over Mitsukake. Not that it's a bad thing but now, I totally get why he did that. If this story is true then Fushigi Yuugi just got a whole lot better! :D

I hope Chiriko soon shares what he knows with Chichiri and Mitsukake. I hope you did a one-shot with it. (Or did you do that already?) That would've been awesome. But hopefully, Taiitsukun wouldn't find out and erase his memories yet again, or for Chichiri to do that himself. (Though I doubt it)

Again, I love this story! Keep up the good work! :D :) :P xD :3
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
Shit! Shit shit shit! Damn, what the frackin hell happened to Chichiri?! When did he become so... so DARK? (Not that I don't like it. It's so freakin nice to see Taiitsukun being put in her place. She's not the only powerful being around, ya know) Damn, he's so cool wielding his staff around trying to vanquish that fucking demon. Damn right he did, I'm so angry at that piece of shit right now. Just look at what he did to Tamahome and Tasuki! I swear, if there's even one person who could dish out almighty vengeance on that oni while still appearing cool and awesome, it's Chichiri. Great job on this! I really felt Chichiri's rage. At his anger, I felt furious and mad with rage myself! But that brings in another question, where DID Chichiri learn those dark spells that got that old hag and her sidekick struck speechless and trembling with fear? Did he learn it all by himself?

BTW, I LOOOVE Chichiri's line in the end:
"I said I was a monk. I never claimed to be a saint."
God! Gave me fracking goosebumps all over! I even found myself repeating it with Chichiri's voice under my breath! This is a freaking great piece of work, I really love it!

Still thinking the oni deserves worse than that, but whatever, Chichiri already dealt with it with his almighty rage. I think that's good enough for me.

And also, I REALLY like the thought of Chichiri's loyalties staying with his fellow seishi rather than their own beast god. Really, brotherhood and friendship is stronger than anything. I bet Chichiri would stand up and protect everyone even if it's the very gods and Taiitsukun they're battling. Friendship mean EVERYTHING to him after what happened with Hikou. It's really nice to see him dishing out revenge for his suffering brothers without a care. He didn't even care if Taiitsukun's going to be angry at him. That's some pretty intense devotion to his friends right there. He willingly stood up before the almighty Creator of the freaking Universe herself and in turn, his own god Suzaku just to get revenge on that demon. Definitely a stupid move if things went wrong, but it's still okay at the end right? So all of his risk-taking is worth it. Especially after I witnessed Taiitsukun's star-struck face. What, did you really think your pupil and disciple's powers is limited only to the ones you chose to teach him with? Like you said, Chichiri's a scholar. He knows more than you ever thought possible. And maybe, he's hiding more of those abilities, just waiting to get used on Nakago and friends. I sure hope Nuriko and Chiriko and the rest isn't going to die, because by then I don't know what would happen to Chichiri. Maybe he'll explode with rage and destroy everything in revenge? The story's not so predictable anymore. I know Chichiri wouldn't EVER risk his brothers' lives again, so just wait folks! Indestructible Chichiri is coming your way! Hope Nakago gets frightened and blown to bits after Chichiri's done with him. Chichiri vs. Nakago? I bet Chichiri would win hands down.

(Btw, if it's still not clear to you after my freakishly long review, I'm a die-hard fan of Chichiri. Love the guy so damn much! xD)
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Okay, I know I just reviewed and all, but damn... Hotohori is so freakin insensitive! Can't he see his words are slowly horrifying his listeners, me included? Not to mention me nearly dying with laughter? I swear I've never laughed like that for a long time. I was like, guffawing crazily and I almost fell off my bed more than two times. To see Hotohori's words describing the situation Tasuki's in with frightening accuracy is really terrifying, and strangely amusing. I almost fell dead with the speech concluding with the Fluffy thing. I so did not see this entire scene coming, so Tasuki's reaction is really understandable. Hotohori's, though, is not. He went sulking off like a little girl like HE'S the one who's been wronged. Of course he couldn't know what REALLY happened to Tasuki, but he really should be more perceptive and empathic to his surroundings.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
That fucking piece of shit! How dare he do those things with Chichiri?! HOW DARE HE?! I know all that is necessary to exorcise that bastard, but I still can't believe Chichiri let it happen to himself! That shit better be dead by the end of this story or I'm gonna be ki-blasting and rekka shinen-ing you all over the place!

BTW, although I like Chichiri, what he did to Nuriko was just plain cruel. Sure, he had no way of knowing Nuriko would react like that, but it still didn't stop him from coming out as a complete bastard. Fooling Chichiri was a nice move and was so 'Nuriko-like'.

That whole exorcist scene was really downright terrifying and a freakin heart-stopping scene overall. The whole time that demon tormented Chichiri was the one of the most horrible moments of my life. I know how much it hurt him to relieve his memories of Hikou and Kouran, but it still amazed me that he managed to jump back up on his feet and carry out his mission to the end, and that he didn't forget Nuriko's role or the secret hand signals. But you really had me worried for a moment there. I thought for sure Chichiri was possessed, and it made me want to kill you slowly and painfully, that is, until I found out that he's safe. Damn, I'm still recovering like hell over here, give me a minute before I read the next chapters...
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
So I'm rereading this set of stories, and will review all that I didn't review the first time around in hopes of inspiring a new chapter of Hidden Paths. :D

Tamahome saying "So let's talk" gives me more shivers this time than it did last time. Probably because I know what's going to happen this time. I love that Tasuki doesn't really deny his feelings for Miaka, but still wants nothing more than to see her and Tamahome happy together.
Kamiko chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
AH!OMG! I'm freaking out!(screams of terror and horror, not of delight and exitement) Oh my god, oh my god *holding legs to chest while rocking self* this is so bad, not the story, but for me.I do NOT do good with rape, especially gay rape *shiverS* WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT! WHY!WHY!WHY! Okay you have scarred a 13 year old for life, I am out of here until I'm old enough to process it, and will drown myself in romantic good hearted tasuki miaka romances,like mer de vasages, and..uh..caught in a web of love and...um...AH! WHATEVER, SYONARA SADIST!
grasperfanboy chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
All I can really say to this is 'wow'. When I first watched this series, I hadn't ever really read any fanfiction for it. Recently, I decided to re-watch and have dusted off my love for Tasuki. I'm glad that I was able to find this fic. You've had me on an emotional rollercoaster since I started to read. Some scenes had me quite depressed and some had me choking on chocolate(angst is more bearable when you have chocolate). You made me cry these last few chapters XD; I'm looking forward to sitting down and reading the sequel to this, but I just thought you should know that even if this fic is older, it's still wonderful. Thank you for the lovely ride :D
penpaninuSessh chapter 22 . 8/18/2008
recommended song for this wonderful epilogue... Shes like the Wind from Dirty Dancing, sung by Patrick Swayze. If memory serves me right, its in the part of the movie where Johnny gets fired for being with Baby and she's hugging him at his car. kinda like Tasu and miaka here... this was a great fic and a great way to spend a few hours!
penpaninuSessh chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
damn... didnt see that one coming. it was GREAT! my heart broke. Tasuki crying, and wondering why he felt like he lost something important. Reminded me of Amiboshi with his amnesia at the end of the series when his brother died in tokyo.
penpaninuSessh chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
chichiri is hardcore! good job!
penpaninuSessh chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
erotica, really? Yes! Loved the tree flying scene. it made me smile to see them happy.
penpaninuSessh chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
love your portrayal of hotohori fightin with tasuki! It was too sweet an image! and miaka and chiriko tumbliing in caught eavesdropping. I had a smile on my face! glad to see that little tyke getting into some mischief
penpaninuSessh chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
good anaylysis for mits! He is a very big man, adn could do some damage if he really tried. Guess there is a violent streak somewhere in his mildness _
penpaninuSessh chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
no rest for the wicked, no da! dubbed inuyasha said that once, and I thought it funny to see it again!
penpaninuSessh chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
your music selection is very good, I put youtube on a notehr window and have been listening to the tracks of Secret Garden you noted. They really carry your mood very well! Good job! Can't wait to see more and maybe more romance...