Reviews for Fangs and Feathers
Rose chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
You have to continue plz
asumi-chan chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Keep going this is awesome

But you should have put this as a supernatural and romance with a pairing; it would have made this story one of the best.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
This is a great fic! Please tell me you are going to continue it. :D

I noticed that you are covering for Drosselmeyer's lack of control over events as a storyteller. Like the conveniently broken window in the show is replaced wiht the birds telling her which window it is. You are being pretty clever so far with this AU. :)

I was really pleasantly surprised that Ahiru talked down the lamp as herself rather than Tutu.

I love the new dynamic that's been added in with Fakir being a werewolf. And also him knowing about Ahiru already. :) I am looking forward to seeing how that changes the story. Also looking forward to their interaction. I hae a feeling she'll probably make him blush as a wolf at least once more before she finds out who he is. And I am getting such a kick out of other's reactions when they find out she named the wolf "Fakir-chan". XD When you know the actual situation there, it really is hilarious.

I know this is following Ahiru's pov this whole time, and I am not advocating you change that entirely b/c I think that would throw readers off, but I would love to hear Fakir's thoughts once in a while. Or see more hints about them thru observation, like things he says or more body language. I guess I am just asking for more interaction? lol I am a huge Fakiru fan, so I suppose that shouldn't be a surprise. XD But, anyway, I guess I am just looking forward to the next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
You're welcome. Cool chapter.
Light-Sakura chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
tsubasamemories chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Once again you have written a wonderful Chapter Angel-San I loved this Chapter keep up the great work I can't wait for Chapter 6 to come out I know it will be great just like these first 5 chapters have been
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Review! I'm working on the 5th chapter! Yay!
Hyperpegasi chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Hey, Grace. lol Cameo appearance from the bane of your existance, huh, girlie? So little Fakir...*cries* Anyway, I wanted to point out that you spelled 'wrapped' wrong. It was 'rapped', which would imply sharp or brisk tapping, as opposed to the motion of putting one's arms around. 6th line from the bottom.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Good. Clearly what Light-Sakura is correct as if what turtle95 said as well.
Light-Sakura chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Great chapter.

I like that part you keep to the anime but have your own twist to it. It's neat and really good.
turtles95 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Great chapter, keep it coming :D
tsubasamemories chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Once Again you have done a great Job Angel-San keep it up I'm loving this I can't wait to see what happens next For Princess Tutu and the others I know the next Chapter will be great just like these first four have been I can't wait to read it
SinShu chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i's so sorry for not addinf you to my alarts, but its hard for me to get on cause of school...curse me for being young. but anyway, is Fairk-chan really fairk? cause i thougt he was going to be a whole new boy:) i guess i'm like Aharu in being in the dence area:) hope you continue?
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Maybe amusing. Maybe cute.
x .Winter Snow. x chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Waah You don't cease to amaze me with this fan fic of yours. :"D I love how the red characters actually vanish INTO Tutu's Pendant! But then.. why is Mytho so sad, then? D: What's happened to his heart? v _v My interest has been sparked. w 3 You're doing a wonderful job with this. :"D

I love everything in this chapter, especially how "Fakia-chan" showed his true personality toward Ahiru this time. And I wonder what's gonna happen in the next chapter when he sees her at scho saw a few typos, but they were extremely minor. :"D 3 Keep up the great work!