Reviews for Loves Them, One and All
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 10/1
Ohhh damn. This is amazing. And kind of awful, in the sense that you basically destroeyed the universe and now no one's left to give a shit because the last one who did became the one to destry it which is one of those things one shouldn't think about for too long because at some point nothing makes sense anymore, but... uh, I'm not even making sense anymore myself.
The gist of what I'm trying to say is, this is a fantastic story. I kept hoping that it would all work out well in the end while I was reading it, but at the same time I knew it just couldn't, at least not in any way that would make a plausible happy ending, so I'm glad it didn't end well after all.
Excuse me while I go drown in Nine-and-Rose feels.
Gamera Obscura chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Creepy and cool. While I loved Rose when the series was rebooted, in the long run she became my least favorite companion. Still, the absorption of the Vortex was one of the more interesting things about her, and her resurrection of Captain Jack Harkness had long-reaching effects that even spawned a wonderful spinoff (Torchwood), which I actually love more than I love the original series that gave birth to it. Harkness is my favorite companion of all time, with Sarah Jane Smith a distant second. This story is thought provoking and original, and turns something wonderful into an enormous tragedy. I thoroughly enjoyed this story from the author of my favorite fanfic on this site (Charon) that I am not personally assisting with. I intend to read everything you have written here; you are a rarely talented author, and I can't wait for more.
JC chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is terrifying.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Wow. That was quite a story!

There was one line in particular that I really, really liked... Ah, yes: He led crusades, and worked with middle management. Worked with middle management! Now that's desperation!

This story was simply amazing. You did a wonderful job!
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I am fairly speechless. Wow... that was amazing.
Ninja C chapter 1 . 1/21/2011

Dear God. My brain hurts. It's FANTASTIC. This was marvellous and mind-boggling.

-Ninja C!
T Marel chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow. This was tragic, but beautifully done. It's like watching a car wreck unfold and being unable to turn away! Part of me wishes for a happy sequel to make it all better, and part of me thinks that would cheapen the effect.

Well, in any case, I'm glad I was able to read this. Thanks for sharing.
RandomCheeses chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was awesome!
LuvChav chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Want to say something but not sure what. Very interesting story nevertheless.