Reviews for Falling in the Water
Freteen chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Perfect!One of the best stories that I have ever seen,makes me excited and a little nervous. And I am surprised that I can see Chinese(language) here! :D不论如何都请加油呀!
That's English is not good,sorry:(
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
*raises fist in air* Sparkle like a mofo.
irishauthor94 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Well, that was... dark... I mean, nothing wrong on your end, but how the actual fuck is this story still up under the K label? it's pushing well into M territory!
well fuck it, i've never been one to go crazy over censorship.
while this was excessively dark, it was also a really good story, really well written, genuinely terrifying, with some great character interaction, i particularly liked the slow build-up with Toph training Aang, really set the atmosphere.
christ though, everything after Toph was captured... seriously heavy stuff,
great story.
10/10
Guardian of Night chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
'"The mountain doesn't have to take this crap," Toph replied with vigor...'

BEST part ever. XD XD

I would really like to see another story, maybe a sequel, featuring the Wild Woman. I know, she's banished to the Spirit World...but she's still THERE. It would be interesting to see another plotline of her.

Excellent job. I love this story. I come back every now and then to reread it. :)
Cindeee chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I really like that fact that Sokka was the one to think about Toph when Aang was only focused on Katara. Obviously he cared for his sister's safety too, but I really like that he takes Toph's safety into consideration too. This kinda went the same for canon too where Sokka's the one who's more in tune with Toph's feelings. Sigh, you gave me the feels reading this chapter. I felt really bad and could almost felt how angry Sokka was about Toph's kidnapping and I did agreed with him when he said that Aang never considered Toph. I really like his character, and its moments like this where I can clearly see how Sokka (canon and fandom-wise) have a special bromance bond
Cindeee chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I have to say, this is one of the best Avatar fanfics I've read in a long time. Mostly I like to stay away from Avatar fanfics (I'm more of a Lily/James Potter shipper myself) because the characters tend to be OCC and most writers can't get the voices right. But your fanfic really nailed it on the spot with character voice and plot! The Wild Woman was really creepy, but I can empathize from her standpoint. Love the Sokka/Toph interactions! I don't usually ship them in the romantic way since it's weird imagining 12 year old Toph kissing anyone , but I love their friendship. I feel like the two of them have a special connection in the avatar gang where Sokka's the one that would get Toph and I love how he's her protector in this fanfic Keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to reading more Toph-centered fanfics from you! :)
TaangFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Great fic really awome! sorry i didnt reveiw other chaps :)
Satiah chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Wow. This was definitely an intriguing read; you had me at the edge of my seat. What I loved most was the fact that you weren't rushed in your storytelling - you let your plot develop on its own time. It was incredibly enjoyable: I could flow through the scenes with the characters, watch them, hear them, fight alongside them, feel how they felt.

Your strength, I think, is in your characterization. There's nothing like stumbling upon a fanfic and literally "hearing" the characters come to life. Each voice and personality was distinct and true to its canon self, and that was such a sweet surprise. I loved how I could hear a line and know it was Toph or Aang before reaching the dialogue tag, how each character's personality shone through so clearly in both word and personality.

And then there was the story of the Wild Woman. I loved the way her legend was incorporated in the village's lifestyle; she wasn't just some ghost of the past, but rather a "living" threat. You created an antagonist with a history and gave her a life of her own, and she wasn't just some monster simply put there for inevitable banishment: she was a fully developed character, and that made her seem all the more real. (And frightening. Plus the details! The frosty grass, the squirming bugs beneath her putrid, decaying flesh...yeah, that was pretty gross.)

And then there was the side arc with Azula and the rest of her cohorts. Man, just when we thought the excitement was over, you threw another surprise at us. I thoroughly enjoyed the battle scenes, and thought you pulled those off spectacularly. Loved the innovative bending, especially on Toph's end of the fight. :)

I had a fantastic time reading this story. It's obvious a lot of time and effort went into crafting this thing, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing. :)
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
That was plain awesome! I could see Tokka quite clearly and it was sweet and stuff I seriously hope you have more stories like this. You have an amazing talent
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Daaaammmnnn I mean after toph getting near death experience. Getting POISONED almost losing appa AZULA shows up. Man what an action and suspense filled fanfic you got here. I'm shocked there are only a so much reviews. They were probably so inti Reading they forgot to review bu man this is incredible!
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Wow .. this was simply amazing. It did feel like it could have been an episode during the series .. albeit, if the show could go that dark and include those themes. The wraith was absolutely terrifying to me lol .. but then having Toph relive those last moments of her life was just so cruel and great storytelling. It made this wraith mortal and it made Toph feel a connection between them .. nicely done _

I loved that this story focused so much on their friendship .. all of them .. and even though they were just getting to know Toph, the lengths they went through and how observant they were of her later on, showed how strong their bonds were at that stage and how strong they would become.

I loved this story .. and I'm in total disbelief that there aren't more reviews.
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Do you know how shocked I was when I found out this only had 38 reviews, one of them my own? This is definitely one of those stories that should be up in the hundreds, if not thousands of reviews. I don't think I could find a single flaw even if I tried. And I'm not one of those people who just say that because they can. I honestly can't t hink of one.
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I'm sorry for this bout of teenage girliness, but OMFG! The worst fing time for that BITCH to show up, and there she is! AGH! I'd put down more of a review, but I need to keep reading.
sififantasygirl chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
Wow. That was really really good. I liked how you kept everyone in character, even though this is a totally OOC story for an episode in TLA.

Just one thing, you might want to raise the rating to T, instead of K. I know you put the Rating was PG-13 in the story, but most people don't really read the introductions and everything.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »