Reviews for Promise
dawn.schlimpf chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
please update soon
catjumped1 chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Oh you gotta finish this!
RainDancin chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
oh wow! D8
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
""There, standing next to the Wall of Dildo's, is two older ladies comparing different artificial schlongs. Only when I say older, I really mean ancient. Complete with walkers and portable oxygen tanks. And the Granny's are giggling like little school girls while the try to pick which dick is best for them.

Fuck. My. Life.

I look to Bella to see the horrified look on her face as she witnesses what I just noticed."" Yea that's going to be on their minds all night.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
""With the ending of my farewell on my lips I stood up and stretched, arms above my head, and my shirt pulled up to give Jasper a little peek at the sliver of skin that was shown. I then bent in half, making sure that Jazz got an eye full of my tata's and gave him a slow kiss to the corner of his mouth. "See ya later Jasper." I whispered all breathy and husky and seductive like in his ear."" HAHA this is awesomely funny!

Bella will deffinitly have tha man eating out of her hand.

""But when he left and came back an hour later, all sweaty and shirtless in just a pair of basketball shorts, I realized we were playing the same game. And ohh was I ready to lose...throw in the towel so to speak. Right now."" It is funny how they're playing the same game. Its going to be interesting to see who wins this little game.

""that I thought, ah fuck it. I'll just show up fuckin nasty from the gym, sans shirt, and see if I can get her to slip up.

Best decision of my life.

She was quick to run off to her room after giving me a good eye fucking.

Success!"" Well played Jasper.
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Nancy did a spectactular job with Bella's make-over.

""She kissed me! I know she thought I was asleep but she was sober and she kissed me…because she wanted to! Too bad it was too dark to see what she looked like with her new makeover. I bet she's even more beautiful then she was to begin with."" AWE!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
THank goodness Jasper and Emmett came when they did.

The nerve of that prick!

""I squatted down to his level and rest my hand on his face. I looked on him with pity; poor thing really does love me in his own way, just not the right way. I was just his possession, something to call his, and he just doesn't know how to keep it in his pants."" The sad part is that is all true.

Bella is in need of a beer and relaxation after that ordeal.

""But Bells, how are you gonna get there? You don't have a car." Emmett said confused.

I gave them a smirk and replied, "I bought a car this morning. I've already got everything loaded into it. All I needed moved was the furniture."

Jasper smiled at me and Emmett's jaw was on the floor. It was pretty hilarious. "Don't act so surprised Em! I had a lot of money saved in the bank and I needed a ride, so I got one."" Emmett's reaction is pretty awesome!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE Jasper's reaction to Bella's car!

""Awww c'mon Bells! Don't leave me!" he yelled while chasing after me. I laughed at him and unlocked the door for him and he immediately jumped in.

"So, I take it you like my car?" I gave him my best flirty grin and waited for his answer."Damn Bells!" He looked around the interior with an awestruck look on his face. "I love your fucking car." He stated seriously."" HAHA that's awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
""I was dressed in a denim mini skirt and a form fitting plum colored halter top with a plunging neck line. Alice."" HAHA that does sound like Alice's influence.

Camero's are very nice cars.

HAHA that was a one nice dream!

Bella bad ass. That's awesome!

""What's the matter Rose?" I asked. "I want to help you pick out a new car!" she pouted."' AWE poor Rosalie!

SWEET Bella's getting her dream car.

""Instead of Emmett I was face to face with a bronze haired god.

Well mother fucker. It's the prick. I shoulda checked the peephole."" Yes Bella, always check the peephole!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
HAHA Edward the prick.

""One good thing about the prick is that he wouldn't allow me to pay for anything. Therefore, every penny I have ever earned from working at the nursing home full time during the summers and part time during the school year has been put in a savings account.

A few years worth of working and every single bit being saved really adds up after a while.

I'll have plenty of money to put a big down payment on a nice car, go shopping, and cover the makeover and still have a very hefty chunk left over."" Its deffinitly a good thing that he didn't let pay for anything.

Go claim your man, Bella.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Its funny that Felix and Alice are together withtheir differences of heights. Its really different, but I really like it.

Its cool that Jasper's always loved her, and now he gets his chance to show her, now that she's done with Edward's pathetic butt.

HAHA I LOVE Emmett's ringtone for Rose.

""Hell yeah! She even kicked Edward's ass too. And the funniest thing is, he was tied to the bed the whole time!" Emmett boomed while slapping his hand down on his leg in laughter.

I officially love this woman even more than I did five minutes ago. She's a badass!"" Yep Bella's awesome!

""Rosalie answered the door. "Jazz!" she screamed while jumping up into my arms giving me a humongous hug.

"Hello there baby sister. Ya miss me?" I laughed while sitting her down. "Hell yeah I missed you! I've seen you once since you've been home! You've had your head stuck too far up Felix and Emmett's asses to come visit with me properly." She replied.

"Awww. I'm sorry Rosie. I promise to spend more time with you from now on." I said with a smile."" That was a great welcome.

Jasper is going to be taking so many cold showers that he's going to get numb from the cold.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
""Can you get her? I really don't feel like repeating myself at the moment so it will be easier to tell my tale of ass kicking with the both of you here." I said with a faint smile playing around the edge of my lips. "Okay, I'll go get her." Rose chuckled with a big smile on her beautiful face."" Rose and Alice are going to enjoy this.

""She told me she had been fucking that ass wipe for the past two years and I just snapped. I broke her nose! I heard the crack! And it felt good too. I don't really remember what happened after that but I do know I beat her till she pissed herself." I chuckled.

When I said that, Rose and Alice fell off the couch to the floor, rolling around in laughter. Yeah it really is funny. I joined them in their giggle fit"" Is rather funny!

""No more sweet, sensitive, naive Bella. I am a new woman. A woman who stands her ground. A woman who is outgoing, confident, and won't take no shit off of nobody. I am the NEW Bella. Look out world, here I come."" Hurray!

YAY Emmett's here!

""Emmett's booming laughter filled the room and I could hear Felix chuckling off to the side of me. I turned to the sound of the chuckling and said exasperatedly, "Well goddamn…I guess I'm just giving everyone a peep show!"

Felix just smiled at me shyly and said, "Sorry Bella. We didn't think you would come out of the shower only in a towel."" HAHA Bella just treated the guys to a peep show!

SWEET Jasper's back!

""Emmett decided to be the ice breaker and said with a smile, "Well well well… our little Bellapoo decided to finally put the smack down on Eddie boy." Everyone laughed at this."" Yep its a good thing too.

Bella's hands are a a nasty sight.

Edward is a crazy guy, I wouldn't put it past him, to scare Bella into getting back together with him.

SWEET Bella's going to be living with Jasper, this is going to be very interesting. Its also good though, Bella shouldn't be living on her own.

""Alright Jasper. I'll move in with you…I'll even cook you dinner." I giggled. Jasper just beamed at me and said, "Cool deal. I'm gonna go home and get everything ready so you can start moving in tomorrow. Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he was getting up. Jasper paused before leaving and leaned in to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and spoke softly in my ear, "It's really good to see you again Bella. We're gonna have a lot of fun under the same roof" I actually blushed when he said that. Not to mention the little shiver that went down my spine because of his hot breath in my ear."" Yep jasper and Bella are going to have a lot of fun!

""It's good to see you too Jazz. I'll see you tomorrow." I said seductively. Jasper grinned victoriously."" HAHA this is awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
""THAT MOTHER FUCKER GONE AND CHEAT ON ME AGAIN! AND THE DAY AFTER HE GIVES ME A PROMISE RING! FUCKING ASSWARD IS GOING DOWN"" My thoughts exactly!

WOW not only is Edward with another woman, but he's with her roomate, Tanya. Their both screwed.

It seems that Alice and Rose were right in not liking him.

""Two years. We started messing around a couple of weeks into freshman year" she whispered in shame.

I froze. I was fucking frozen and couldn't do a damn thing. I just stood there, hovering over Tanya's naked body, with my feet fucking glued to the damn floor. I had to take a minute to then this info process in my head. Two years? Did she just tell me that she's been bumpin uglies with Edward the whole time I've known her? Yes. Yes I believe she just did. "" That's not right.

Anyone who thinks they own their girlfriend, doesn't deserve the said girl. Bella was right to dump him.

""Your MINE Isabella! You will be with ME; I'll make sure of it. We were meant to be together! I'll get you back...you wait and see! We WILL be together forever!" he roared at me. "Yeah right! In your dreams buddy!" I scoffed."" I LOVE when I findthe summary and or title in the story.

Bell does need her friends, her REAL friends.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo Edward's in trouble!

I hope Bella doesn't pass thisoff as being a horny college student'.

He wants to marry Bella, but is screwing around with someone eles. That's so not right.
littlehill chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Love this story hope you update soon can't wait too see what other fun stuff they can stir up!
MyBrAiNiSfRiEd chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Love it ;) Hope you continue.