Reviews for Chosen
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ooooooh, I like I like I like. Special close close but not yaoi. I haven't read any like this and I've been looking for ages. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So how did they wind up with a "brothers" sort of relationship here, anyway?
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Nice! I liked it. :)
Wenxi chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Ha! I think this one's my favorite, if only for pure shock value. It would be Yuusuke that would confront Kurama or Hiei though. Ha!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Nice thanks.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hm, seeing as you already finished this and that you probably have finished watching the series, I would like to point out the fact (and probably many other people too) that...Kurama hasn't been unveiled as being a kitsune yet... Yeah, it's not bad to go back and change the little names a bit. Just saying. And...baka youkai? Am I missing something because I thought youkai meant demon...and Yusuke doesn't find out he's one until WAAY later. But I may be mistaken. O.o

And I think the story is cute. Cause I describe everything as cute. But honestly, it was a nice little one-shot. Not bad for only just a few episodes of watching, even though the...word choice wasn't exactly what I would have used, but since I don't write, I can't say anything. Again, NICE!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
nice and it was very funny, I liked it a lot
Satisfactory Revenge chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
THANK GOODNESS! Someone finally writes something GOOD about K/H pairings! ~Anime Club YYH Sector from Trinity Christian.

Yo. This is President Tanner from the Anime Club at my school. I don't watch much Yu Yu Hakusho, but the YYH Sector seems to love it, obviously. The twenty students in the YYH Sector recommended this one-shot to me since I love reading fanfictions. They had a field-day reading it out loud to the entire club (one hundred fifty members). I must admit, this is well written. I am not a fan of yaoi or yuri. Actually, I hate it. Especially when fans use it on characters who are nothing at all 'like that'. Thank you for putting some good works of YYH on FanFictionNet. Oh! And the YYH Sector would 'rather enjoy you updating Dark Realm, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top'.

Bonjour. This is Vice President Victor! Dude, this. story. is. AMAZING! I absolutely ADORE YYH! I'm in charge of YYH Sector and I practically BEGGED Tanner to read it! Dude! She's EVIL! 'I'm too busy, Luke!' or 'Go buy the tickets for the Con., Luke.'! Anyway, I can't believe she ACTUALLY read something I recommended! She thinks I'm wierd. She's the one laughing like a maniac behind me. I think she KNOWS she's evil or something...Anyway, good story! Oh! And update Dark Realm story, pretty, pretty please! End.
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I loved this, it was sweet, short and well written. I loved the friendship in it, and I found parts of it really funny as well. Well done, I really enjoyed this! ;)

Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was an awesome story! Good writing, good grasp of the characters and funny as hell.
roseeyes chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Cute. I like Hiei and Kurama's relationship.

roseeyes out!
Gina chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Cute I liked it very much other then the odd japanese word, I think they take away from good writings when it switches languages for 2 or 3 words then gos back. Other then that it was very good :)
moonray9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Great work! This was really good!