Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
TOSoldtimer chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I have really enjoyed all your Spock werewolf stories. Love the way you wrote about a sentient mind struggling in an animal brain - sex being about the only thing that works right. I know it's been awhile, but I really hope you write some more. Or at least finish Vegas.
sg1robinson chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
This was a great story! I have really enjoyed reading this. You have a really natural flow to your storyline and narration. Write more.
siggyhahn chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
This is such an original and fun idea, and executed really well. There's so much going on: Spock's werewolf situation, Nyota's sister, the wedding, T'Pau's approval. And yet the story is completely coherent. If someone had told me second hand about a werewolf TOS story, I would have been skeptical, but now reading it, it's so great! I'm really, really enjoying this. You've done a great job!
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Spock sternly singing Edelweis Kirk showing up to the rec hall post-workout to impress a girl Comic gold
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Ah, McCoy.

Always the charmer.

The ladies know how he does it P
LusciousNesha chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Ha ha! Kirk didn't know about Spock finding the pictures! I so love this story. Thanks bunches for creating it.
LusciousNesha chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Poor Spock.
LusciousNesha chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Goodness gracious...
LusciousNesha chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
A club sandwich of fine!
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Lovely chapter. I love the movie scene. Spock making everyone freeze silent, then singing along. How great. And I love the guys in this chapter. Classic TOS - see a pretty lady and have no shame.
LadyFangs chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
I love this story. Ive been reading it over at LJ and I'm hooked. I'm also a big fan of yours.

But I have to wonder about the TOS part of . Why arent there more readers? It seems people are all over at the ST 2009, but not here?

Geez. They dont know what they're missing!

Keep it up!

AquaSoulSis aka LadyFangs
nicnac chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I hope Spock doesn't attacked his father. Can't wait to read more.
nicnac chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I wondering if Amanda can really handle seeing her son as a werewolf. I hope they have a cure before his marriage to Uhura. I love the character Samara and her interacting with Uhura.
nicnac chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Spock turn into a werewolf? I have to read your other story. I love this first chapter. I happen to love the Sound of Music and it songs. I can't wait until they get to Vulcan.