Reviews for Spanning Years And Continents
md92 chapter 1 . 8/3
Very beautifully written, I love the push and pull of their relationship.
sunburnesd chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was such a nice refreshing story to read, I'm surprised I hadn't come across it sooner. I really enjoyed their working relationship and post-hogwarts just made it so much better! xx
LunAntigone chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You're awesome !
Great story !
But I hate William.
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Love it :)
thinkswithpen chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was just lovely, as another reviewer said: satisfying. Well done and I should get a cookie for knowing my Veronica Mars. I enjoy adult Rose and Scorpius fics so much more than the teenage variety. My only tiny tiny quibble is that it wouldn't be called St Louise's Scared Heart unless two hospitals had merged or something as St Louise can't have a Sacred Heart but I feel awful even mentioning it after reading such a convincing and winning story.
Dakota.Crimson chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Beautiful. Really beautiful. beautiful story line and beautifully written.

~Dakota

X
idaana chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
i think it was really nice
desigirl1234 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Love it :)
Twisted Identity chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was awesome. I wanted to scream at them sometimes for being so obtuse. Honestly, It was one of the best one-shots I ever read. Did you ever consider writing a sequel to it?
Nessakitty821 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
just a quick note to let you know that I really enjoyed this. It was really original. thanks for sharing!
pageleaf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw...that's very cute and believable. Does not need to be M though...
Carol Maphoter chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oi!

Adorei essa fic! Mt mt boa mesmo! Fuçando seu profile a procura de mais algumas pra ler vi que vc é brasileira!

Parabens pela fic, está ótima!
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You are brilliant, Sophia! I saved this to read on the weekend, and was nicely rewarded! It was really fun to read, and full of surprises for me!

Favorite fact: Rose snorts a little when she has a good laugh!

I know you have 50 other things you want to write, but if you are ever so inclined, I would enjoy reading more about this pair. Either their past or their future. :-)
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
So I may not be getting any cookies, but being able to read this fantastic one-shot is reward enough! D I absolutely love it!
Lani1402 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
AMAZING!

really nice how you managed it so they didn't even kiss till the end.

For future stories, it is a lot easier to read if the story is broken up into smaller chapters.

That aside, i really liked the story! no grammatical errors or anything i can think of.

Keep writing!