Reviews for A Family Torn Asunder
sandycub chapter 35 . 4/12
Really enjoyed this story so much! Spent the last few days reading and really enjoyed it! !
rachael.dekyper1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
i like all your story they massing even the ones with danny, dean and sam cool keep ritting more story's and chapters
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
This made me cry...
jeturner5519 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Read the first chapter and I'm hooked, keep writing, you have a gift!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 35 . 11/20/2013
this was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
Frakking Toasters chapter 35 . 11/15/2013
This is a really great story and you picked a great finishing point. I say that because sometimes a great story becomes not so great because of how it ends, and even though you could have kept going, I think this was the perfect place to stop at this stage of their lives. I'm rambling lol, but I really did enjoy this fic. Thanks so much for sharing it. xo
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 35 . 11/12/2013
really good story did not want to stop reading but sad it came to end it was good
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Amazing, really good storyline and emotionally gripping.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is so painful to read because of the way they're treating Sam, but I have to continue it *_*
superatea chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
I'm reading this for the second time, is so sad, poor sammy. I love
JaniceC678 chapter 35 . 3/8/2013
Finally finished! Great story. Love the love and warm fuzzies at the end, and so glad that John finally got his act together! Great job.
JaniceC678 chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
working my way through your story and absolutely loving it. I normally don't like bad!John stories, but he's not physically abusive here, and even though he's a total ass at the beginning of this, it seems like there's hope for him yet...it's just frustrating that he keeps realizing he needs to fix things and never does. But it works so well with this story, that it's completely forgivable, LOL.

The desperation of Sam's need for some kind of affection and approval from his father is heartbreaking, and the scene where he reaches the point of considering suicide was just gutwrenchingly poignant. And the effects of all of this on Dean are equally painful, although I do wish he had been more adamant about sitting Sam down and MAKING him listen.

But now John and Dean are paying the price not knowing if they'll ever see Sam again, so there's a certain satisfaction in that, LOL! And poor Sam, so badly hurt, and I LOVE Caleb so worried about him and trying to help him as if he's his own...Just all around WoW on this one. Hoping to get a chance to finish it later.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/16/2012
OMG that was beautiful, fuffering, misery, pain and love love love!
the end is perfect. Thank you for writing things so awesome. Sorry my english
cappy712 chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
That was a great story - started yesterday and finished today. Man the heartbreak and the emotions that came through in each chapter were amazing and thank you so much for such a great adventure for the boys.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!

Do you have one that you recommend for me to start with? Thank you again for sharing your talent.
Gddssgrl chapter 35 . 11/23/2011
This was an absolutely fantastic story! You are an amazing writer and a pleasure to read!