Reviews for Guardian of the Gates
Little Doctor chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
Fantastic!
Kaitie85386 chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
This has gotta be the weirdest crossover I've ever seen, but it's brilliant :D everything is explained well, you don't just have Jack randomly appear. The plot is good, everyone's in character, great job! :)
-kaitie
isisthewolf chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
I wish I had found this fic sooner. I love it. So well written and thought out. True to each character. I am loving it so far. Gotta finish this dang housework so I can get back to reading.
Hannatude chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Aww, I was really hoping for a Jack/George drinking party... Those two would get along SO WELL.

Ya know, come to think of it, maybe it's better that they *don't* meet..
- Hanna, via 3DS
Hannatude chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Why I no find dis till naow-

*gets smacked by her muse*

Er, sorry. I go lolspeak when I get excited. (-_-) It's a curse.

But seriously - how have I not seen this?!
This totally would have helped me outta my funk when I watched last year's Christmas special and found that it did not involve Aslan.
(it really *should* have involved Aslan. Or Mr. Tumnus, at least.)

Of course, now Jack'll prolly start hitting on my -ER, I MEAN DAINE'S- mage...
Oh, what the heck. It could he hot.
On to chappie 2, in which the Omnisexual, the Stork-man and his Magelet meet.
*squee!*
- Hanna, via 3DS
amberjoh425 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
SO glad to read this! Well spelled out, and I'm adoring the Bad Wolf Cub moniker!
All in the Details chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
I applaud your brilliant story thus far. I shall continue reading, but there was one detail that I felt might be a continuity error. Despite not having guns, the people of Tamora Pierce's world do have gunpowder for cannons. I just thought I'd point that out, since I should think Daine WOULD have smelled gunpowder before.

Again, this is a beautifully written story.
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 27 . 12/1/2010
You blended the two universes very well! I also like the way you did their personalities; I could almost see them doing this.

I'm heading over to the next one now.
mmmQuinn chapter 27 . 11/24/2010
I am a fan of both these fandoms & this story is utterly fantastic! The characters are spot on and the plot is very compelling. (I usually just read stories and never bother reviewing since I can never remember my log in info, but I just spent 5 minutes typing in different email-password combos so I could tell you how brilliantly this crossover worked out!) I'm off to read the sequel now!
ArbitraryHandle chapter 27 . 10/27/2010
Awesome! I love what you have done here! It's like Russell T Davies and Tamora Pierce collaborated in writing it to show the healing of Jack.
Vera Amber chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
"Much more dramatic than an earthquake or something, it silhouettes and outlines people so nicely!"

...that makes you sound psycho, the way you said that.

XD

-skips off to read Spaces-

Vera
Vera Amber chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
"Hard to pat an insect," Jack said cheerfully, evasively. "You'd squash it."

I totally cracked up at that line.

XD

Vera
Village-Mystic chapter 27 . 5/25/2010
Intense and well told.
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 5/25/2010
I guess the only thing I'm missing here is a better physical description of Kitten. This story is very good.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
Being can be brought back to life. A convoluted goal if he could get Ianto's body back, what of his soul after so long.