Reviews for A Different Kind of Hell
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow...What? Bunny got resurrected as one of the Rowdyruff Boys?!
That is definitely a new take on Bunny's death...O_o" So emotional.
B.Jam chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is kinda sad. I feel sorry for bunny because in the show she dies and her character is never brought up again so I too wondered if the girls just forgot about her. The next mini episode in he episode was cover up with Buttercup hiding her blanket. Did they ever tell the professor? Did the death of their sister change them and made them learn the lesson of not messing with human life? Are they super protective over each other now There was so much to be explained but the show never went back to it. The Rowdyruff Boys got a few more episodes after dying I never understood why Bunny didn't. I just wrote a Bunny fanfiction too and the fear your bunny has is kind of like how I wrote her.

But anyway i yours is the Rowdyruff Boys's Bunny other life? Because I think the Boys were around before Bunny was created but whatever. It doesn't really matter. I liked your story.
PikaWika chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
nickelodeonfan453 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I'm going to be thinking about this idea for ages. I don't think I'll ever look at the RRBs in the same way again!

That was so fascinating, and such an original idea.
barbiegirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
woah... dat wuz deep...verry good
Haruka Ai chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
You wrote this well. Even so... this piece puzzled me...

"Sisters"? "It was Bubbles who named me"? Is this in (Powerpuff) Bunny's perspective? And... are The Rowdyruff Boys meant to somehow be Bunny's reincarnation(s)?