Reviews for Blizzard A Story of Snow
Grey Fool chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Great story
Violet chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Great story!

Marshall was so brave...just like I always thought he would be in such as situation.

I can't wait more...maybe their wedding.
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Loved it! I especially loved Marshall's note to Mary and the line..."You’re my heart." Perfect!
Rose Aarac chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Aw. Gotta love the love. Great job.
jaws chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
very nice! love to see this as an episode! keep up the good work!
QueenOfHyperbole chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Aww...you gotta love Marhsall! He's so sweet and patient. I loved the letter (and the whole story for that matter).

"I didn’t know, why on earth didn’t I know?" This is exactly the reaction I would expect from Mary. She'd be all shocked at first, but then come on, what with hind sight being 20/20 and all, surely she could see all the little signs that she should have seen along the way (and that we all do see).

Excellent story.
Angelus320 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Simple but beautiful and true to the characters! Great story!
Iluvdolphins chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I really loved this story! One part I think you hit right on was in chapter three i believe where she said that she didn't know what love was and perhaps that was because she had seen it so rarely. Awesome job!

-Iluvdolphins-
drypen chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Love this story. Very in character for both of them. Great job!
kathiann superwoman1015 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I'd like a man who would walk 9 hours through the snow for me and then wait 6 months for me to decide if I loved him. Great story, thanks for writing.
SinsofMidnight chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Very cute. I'm scared that something like this might actually happen in the show XD