Reviews for Our Story
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwww that was so sweet. I nearly got chocked up when he said he loved her and then they got married. Happy endings.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this! It's sweet! Go hotly!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Glad they finally made they're way to each other - So in character for them! Loved it!
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This one sentence is heartbreaking: Our relationship, such as it was, existed solely on the road. And always after midnight behind a locked hotel room door.

I know that it gets happier at the end but the thought of that being true (that little passage) kills me. Love this.
ilajkajas2215 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i really like this style. it's totally different from most things that i've read and i like that. it's nice to read things that are different. i also love the evolution of them in this one; it's realistic...you know, sharing in each other's pain and all of that. but it could never be just that with them-i'm sure of that-and you made the transition really well. good job.
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
wow I love it
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
So who was the best man? Rossi, Morgan, Reid? A little confusing with canon and then all these other fan fics you have to try to keep straight.
booswarek chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw that was so sweet.

And beautifully written 3
Arcadya chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
'laid'ness doth not bug.

I liked it. An interesting take, but it worked and it was bitter (word more than sad but not horrible? I don't know words escape me today, car died) at the beginning and you somehow slipped it into sweet without being bittersweet. Awesome, you ;)
imananthropologist chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
aw... I was so excited to come home from my new job today and get to read this... I really liked the anonymity of it till the very end... very well done girl, very well done!
Ecda chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Different one but nice.
Hotchie chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
ahem.

Baby girl! this is amazing :D! Its sad, but its still wonderful :')
Celina79 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was so wonderful Sienna! I really felt every emotion. I was sad, I smiled and I cried.

Now I need a cup of coffee. :)
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw what a lovely story. Feel free to have "funny little ones" at any time if they're going to be like this!
1719162 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Another beautiful one shot! I loved the writing style - sort of, a story within a story. Can't wait for more! I hope you give David Rossi his own story in one of these. It would be priceless, I'm sure.

Tracia