Reviews for Tales from the Desert
elysenjazz chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Are you going to update this again? I really do love this story and its a shame there isn't anymore of it
Kage Hasu chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
oh my gosh, the last chapter, where Sam totally went smack down on Galloway - priceless. Is Optimus (Simmons, Leo, Galloway) pretty much the only ones who don't know that Sam died? Update soon.
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
STARSCREAM (Alive): Formerly Megatron’s second in command, he escaped at the end of the first movie (see photo); F-22 Raptor jet.

SCORPONOK (Alive, but his tail is missing): The mechanical scorpion that attacked the American troops in the desert.

THE FALLEN (Pwned by Optimus): One of the original Transformers, he’s called “the most elemental bad guy” by the screenwriters.

SIDEWAYS (Pwned by Bumblebee~): The Audi R8 seen crashing through a building in the trailer.

SOUNDWAVE (Assumed still alive in space...): A cassette player in the original toys; his alternate mode will be a communications satellite.

RAVAGE (Epically pwned by Bumblebee): A four-legged, cat-like robot.

THE DOCTOR (Unknown to me): A spider-like crawling robot.

WHEELIE (Alive): A small, radio-controlled truck. Wheelie is technically NOT a decepticon... but an autobot. He switched sides halfway through the Revenge of the Fallen movie.

DEMOLISHER (Deceased, Shot in the head by Optimus): One of the Constructicons that transform into construction vehicles. Beginning of movie, in Shangha(or whatever way you spell it)

DEVASTATOR (I don't remember, possibly deceased... but you might want to look it up though): A giant robot formed by the Constructicons joining together; individually, they are: Scavenger, Scrapper, Hightower, Longhaul, Rampage, Overload and Mixmaster.

Decepticons not Seen in the ROTF Movie:

-Barricade: The Police Car.

-Blackout: The Helicopter in the first movie.

~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~~._.~

That's all of the Decepticons I know of. I love your story! You need to update soon... I beg of you~ I need more of your story! Btw, update soon please~
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I think I know who Sideswipe was talking about. Sunstreaker right? His 'twin brother'. And I thought the twins were all from the same creator... as well as the Arcee Twins... guess I was wrong.
LGM chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
this has been great, got to the end only to realise that there was no more. real shame too
Akiri chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I love this story. Go Sam for hitting the Gallaway. That made me smile. It's been over a year since you updated, I just found this fanfict today but I'm addicted so when the muse hits you, please update. Too good to be left alone.
hopes-and-dreams-last-forever chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
This was funny and great and amazing. And I'm not surprised Simmons tazered Galloway I was encouaging it actually. But anway please write more and update I love it.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
I'm not gonna lie. This is totally awesome.

You're a pretty good writer AND you can incorporate humor as well. That takes real skill.

Anyway, it's really cool to read about what goes on after the movie ends. I love this fic, so I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Hoping inspiration finds you well,
Ember
CrazyCactus chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
You need to go write Transformers 3 for .
Crazy-Cactus chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
It wasn't out of character for Sam to punch someone threating the Autobots. You got to remember Sam and Mikeala made Simmions strip when he threatened the Autobots and her father. Sam loves Prime and Bumblebee so I really don't see him standing there taking it when someone insults Prime after being killed, and you should have kept sam kicking him in the head.

As for Simmions tazing him it didn't make sense because everyone else was in shock, I don't think Simmions would not be in shock at Sam's actions.
Iniysa chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Oh you updated! Yay! I was starting to give up hope, lol! I really like these stories! Will put an alert on this as I have meant to do 8 times before, so that I know when you update again. Soon I hope. Lol!

Lauren
kathy3meme chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Hi I hope school's going well and you add a chapter soon. I like the story. Please make Obama come to his senses and fire that twit Keller...

As for Sam returning to school, and Keller's comment; he's not a wanted criminal- it was put out by world governments that he had 'information' about the destruction in Paris, NY, etc. As for the Fallen- being a wanted enemy of a bad guy kinda makes you a good guy. I'm not saying it would be easy when he returns to the world. Even if all the governments are informed that they don't need to find him for the crazy alien robot, Joe on the street won't know that...

BTW, as a martial artist, I can tell you and Sam- you NEVER kick someone in the head 'just hard enough to knock them out' You'd only do it in a situation serious enough that you're all right with possibly killing someone.
BeeBee's girl chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
i reviewed now i want a plushie . really good story!
1Timberwolf chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Long day, so short review, sorry. I am so glad to see another chapter, I always look forward to it.
mae.zombie chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Love this story and all the detail involved. Can't wait for more.