Reviews for Moments Like This
RoddieSeiko chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Really enjoy these.
lmiller19 chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
AW! SUPER happy for the update! Can you keep going?!
saides chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas! Thanks for the gift.
another.maggie chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
I'm not a E/P shipper, but I've gotta admit I loved this. But you had me right away. I love stories including the family of the team members. )
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
MORE MORE MORE!
Spring Raine chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
I wish it was longer, but it was good.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Very sweet without being sappy!
Thanks,
Mercedes
Spring Raine chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Love the ending!
NephilimEQ chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
You have all of the characterizations down perfectly, and I honestly love this story! Great little snippets, and I love Sophie's lines the most, I think...great job!
Spring Raine chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
So sweet.
Spring Raine chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
When did Parker and Eliot move in together?
Spring Raine chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I love the fact that Parker is just silently supporting Elliot instead of trying to force him to talk about his feelings.
Spring Raine chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Eliot glared at the bartender as he flirted with Parker. Who did that guy think he was? Of course it didn't help that Parker was, well Parker, and unknowingly encouraging the guy. Verbal flirting, although it annoyed him, was fine, but if the guy even thought about touching his Parker he was going to...

"No murder in a public place, Eliot," Sophie admonished lightly as she joined him at the table their team had claimed for the night.

Love this!
Spring Raine chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
No matter what happened, Eliot and Parker as friends would make it through and that was what led her to her latest revelation.

"I believe you."

Eliot smiled and pressed another kiss to into her hair. "Good. That's real good, darlin'."

This scene right here makes the whole chapter for me.
Smooth Doggie chapter 13 . 8/10/2012