Reviews for Someone
PhandomGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This ks good its based off travelin' solider by the dixie chicks isn't it?
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
aww this is beautiful. i would hope he comes back to her one day! you should do an epilogue!

the beginning was so sweet and endearing how he just wanted someone. this line was really beautiful - "How quickly he falls from being someone to being no one."
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
really good!

maybe write more or if u can't cos of the competition, maybe do a sequel? i love it sooooooooo much!
StephMidnight chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hi!

Hey! Can I translate this is story? Please answer me!

I'm gonna be waiting for you response!

Bye! Thanks.

Steph.
mssmith chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
So sad. Thank you for your love of Jasper.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Beautiful! Did you get your inspiration from the Dixie Chicks song? (For the life of me I can't remember the name, dur...)

I loved their letters, his descriptions of what he faced everyday - and his descriptions of their relationship. When Alice asekd for the paper back, and he thought he was a nobody for that brief moment, my heart broke.

Will you continue this? Great work, fantastic job. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
angel27eyes chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
sarah! holy crap you can write! no wonder mrstheking pimps your shit! you made me cry...BTW! He can't die!
detroitangel chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So sad. To reach out and clutch onto something in the air and believe in its power. Then to have it slip away without any kind of closure. Heartbreaking.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is beautiful.
akaMick chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
You cannot leave this as a one-shot. Please continue it, it's so sweet! If not for yout readers, think of Jasper, off to war, no one close by, no one to hold. He deserves an ending (A sweet one hopefully).
Dalia907 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Very cool story. Do you plan on expanding this once the contest has ended? I'd love to read more if you do. Good luck!
shalu chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
GAH! are you kidding? you just leave me hangin like that? *facepalm* i feel suckered. very sweet. i really enjoyed. :)
NoahevansMom chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
.God Sarah...this was AMAZING! Srsly...the letters were so beautiful that they made me cry. This is really something you could turn into a full story, especially since I need to know what happened to Jasper! This is in all honesty one of the best O/S I've ever read! Awesome job vixen! :D
Kristi28 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You already know how I feel about your writing. This is amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing it with us!
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 9/10/2009