Reviews for Dragged
rog457 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
John really needs a swift kick in the butt. Hes told his son is lost in the woods and he doesn't race there to find him, no wonder Dean has such a low opinion of himself. At least Bobby and especially Sam are worried about him.

Things just keep going from bad to worse for Dean, now he has an infection on top of all his other woes. Hopefully he has been walking in the right direction but since he hasn't been found yet I'm guessing not. Between all his injuries, hunger and exposure he really can't last much longer.
enviousxbeauty chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Things just got a lot worse for Dean. Infection can be nasty. Poor Sam is worried to death. I hope John or some hunters can help. Great chapter. I love this story. Take care!
rog457 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Now that Dean has hidden himself will Bobby and Sam be able to find him before its too late.

the line about him not being worth spending the money to buy a decent watch is just heartbreaking. I have to wonder why Dean has such a low opinion of himself at such a young age. At least he knows that Sam will stop at nothing until he was found, that at least one person values him.

Great detail regarding Dean taking care of his various injuries, however you used the term "as best he could" several times and it got a little redundant, I know thats a minor nitpick but it stuck out while I reading.

Looking foward to the next chapter.
enviousxbeauty chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Are they going to let John know what's going on? I hope Dean gets help soon. Last thing he needs is Hypothermia. lol.

Another great chapter, hope you update again soon. Take care!
Lia Walker chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Try adding some more spaces, it's hard to read on normal computer screens with such thick paragraphs but it's an otherwise good story!
enviousxbeauty chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
OMG That is a lot of hurt!Dean... Amazing. I hope they find him soon.
rog457 chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Wow Dean is really a mess and trying so hard to be tough and do what John would expect of him. I sure hope Bobby and Sam get there fast. Great description of Dean checking out his various injuries and aches and pains. Looking forward to the next chapter.
rog457 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
It must have been hard for Sam to wait until morning to go looking for Dean, especially since he already felt guilty for telling him to leave in the first place.

So now Dean has been hurt and out in the weather all night, that is unless the bikers took him somewhere else instead. If this was just a random attack then they propably just left him for dead, but if not it could take Bobby and Sam a lot longer to find him.

Great cliffhanger, Bobby and Sam know what happened but now have to find Dean.

Looking foward to the next chapter. Hopefully that will be titled "Found"
enviousxbeauty chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
OMG At least they know what happened now. Just gotta save Dean. Great chaper. Hope you update soon.
rog457 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Wow these guys really have it in for Dean. I wonder if this is just a random attack or if they were looking for Dean. Hopefully Bobby will get there soon. Great story so far, especially for us hurtDean fans.
rog457 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Sam is always being left behind to wait and worry. Sometimes I feel its harder on him then anyone else. Its good that Bobby is finally looking for Dean since when we left him he was in a world of hurt. Looking foward to the next chapter.
enviousxbeauty chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
That was some major Dean!Whumpage. *Gives medal* Great job. Can't wait for the next chapter!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Great day! Dean's missing and Bobby and Sam have no idea where he is. Wonder what those bikers want with Dean? Hurry with ch. 3!
Kimber1961 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
OMG! Where's my Dean? Waits by computer for more...
enviousxbeauty chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I love this story. A LOT! You're such a great writer! Bravo!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »