Reviews for Shassie Alphabet
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Will you please write more shassy shawn mpreg I so love mommy shawn but so few people write these type of fics.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I love this fic! It's so cute! i'm jus curious, though, why is the baby's last name Carlton? or is it a second middle name? not that it matters, because this story is awesome!
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Adorable
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Clever, funny, romantic & as funny as the program. In fact I found your story better than the program & the characters more real & likeable.
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
wow i cannot beleive i never saw it before, such an adorable fic loved it. aw loved juliet thank you keep it up
Suezanne chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
so cute
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh my god! A tiny Lassiter! Or Spencer? Lassiter-Spencer? Spencer-Lassiter? Eh what ever they all work. But I'm really happy now.
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
WONDERFUL. That is all.
springyfly chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
chezzy but very cute, a kind of happy story thanks for it
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was epically awesome and I loved it. :D
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
So sweet!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMG LOVE IT!
cestmoi01 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I really like this. The alphabetical snippets show a beautiful progression without being forced and while staying true to the characters. Simply lovely.
missflapjack chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Kya!

Ahem. I apologize. BUT I ADORED THIS. My favorites were 'Because', 'Oreos', 'X-Ray', and 'Zero'. They were well-written, romantic, and funny all in one.

-MissFlapjack
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I think you had them in character pretty well, considering the situations!

I thought this was really cute, I loved the way you laid it out and made everything flow. Awesome job, I loved it!

-claire