Reviews for A Holiday in Trabia
osharecafe chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
oh update this soon! lol...or maybe you did...I dunno oh well I can't wait to see what happens XD
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
what? You left it there? Why? Why?
This is very funny, silly Seifer trying to prove himself. Tsk tsk...Please update soon
Nepelope chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
You know, somehow I've always imagined Squall as incredibly beautiful when he's pissed off, and I really like that Seifer's picked ut on it as well. :] I like how Seify's whining, it's just so very fitting for some reason.
I just hope you'll update sometime soon 'cause I want to see them boys getting to the smut as soon as possible. :}
ice-princess-squall chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
M... Seifer doesn't need to make Squall *to* mad at him.
Onward to the SxS goodness!
ice-princess-squall chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
"So what do you want Rinoa, do you want me to tattoo ~Property of Rinoa Heartily~ across my forehead?"
That was a horrible image.
::Goes to bleach brain out::
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
::shudders at mental image of Squall and Rinoa together::
Serene chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Update soon! :D
Tyrael chapter 5 . 11/5/2002
Hey! Where's chapter six! Just when it's getting good too!
Seifer Knight of Mystery chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
This was really good! (I hoped for a little more yuri, but as is, it was a fantastic piece of fiction)
BlueAliensSwinInTheSea chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
This was really good. I wanna see what happens next so can you please update?
Kei and Koyuuno chapter 5 . 7/30/2002
Ko: *Squeal* Squalllll~~~~ -*-*- He's a little gayyy boy~ Happy little gayyyy boy~

Kei: oo;; ...Yuri -*-*-

Ko: ...Yaoi.

Kei: ...YURI.

Kei: YURI!

Kei: ... Both.

Ko: ... -*-*- Yeaaaa...

Kei: ... -*-*- Quistyyyyy~

Ko: Seiferrrrr... -*-*-

Ko: oo;; Yea... so... um... we liked it! D Very very much and await more chapters-

Ko: ...But not very patiently...
Molotov Chaser chapter 5 . 5/25/2002
::tackles, glomps:: MORE! NOW! THIS INSTANT! ::waits expectantly::
Scilas poet chapter 5 . 5/5/2002
I assure you that I am not gay but this is hilarious. Please write more. (MORE YURI)

- scilas
Laughingwolfgirl to lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 3/27/2002
Hey there girly, should have let Seifer take Squall's shirt off...Squall you coward..ya know you want it...*laugh*..oooh Selphie and Quistis huh...well get the lead out girl..keep writing..*grin*...i'll be waiting for the next chapter *grin*
Vision chapter 5 . 3/26/2002
Yep. Squall is running like the wind. Can we see more chase? Seifer's having so much fun.