Reviews for I Swear
missgalindaaa chapter 1 . 6/4
AAAAAAAAAHHH! I'm melllllltiiiiiiiinng!
(And that's coming from an ex-Fiyeraba hater :) )
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awww, this is sooo beautiful! Just the sweetest ALAYM one-shot ever. Instant favourite! :)
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Great oneshot! A bit cliche, but cute and clever, and in-character (oh, my!)!
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I'm not sure, but this may be my favorite Fiyerba to date. And I have read a lot of them. It's definetly one of my favorites! It was so heart warming and sincere! The vows were so passionate, I loved it!
TheSilentReaderNoMore chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
To me, the sign of a good story is the physical affects they have on the body. For stories such as this, the ideal affect is a swelling feeling inside the heart and the irrepressible urge to smile. This story made both reactions happen in spades. Well done.

Oh, and weeping happily is a side affect too...
populardarling chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I loved it, dear sister.

Fiyero has quite the vocabulary! :p

Loves! And sorry this is so late!

lizziemagic chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
*sheds a tear* that was beautiful!
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw! I loved it! Fiyero and Elphaba are by far the best Wicked pairing :P How could you not agree? :) Haha Loved the story! You write so amazingly! (is that a word? oh well it is now) :P
VaVaVixen16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This is amazing. Truly, simply amazing. It's so touching and i loved every word! There's nothing like fiyaraba fluff and this was DEFINITELY one of the best ones i've read in a while! great job!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Beautiful...touchingly, movingly beautiful! I'm at a loss for words!
HC0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Me like! Me like! And I was also relieved that you lampshaded the clichénees.
NeonNerdyNinja chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
AW _

i was totaly in the mood for some of your amazing fiyeraba fluff, you just made my day... night..

anyway, great job (: very sweet and a bit different to the usual alaym fics

and we all know that this is positivly the prime form for fanfic writing (:

TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
3 There are no words to express my love of this story. Such sweet fluff to make my fiyeraba heart glad. :)

You have calmed my rage against the angst of the world. *booming voice* Because of this, in Squint's new evil project, Elphaba and Fiyero will be spared...for the first chapter at least. :P

Wow, you're not the only one who shouldn't be allowed to have caffeine and stay up too late. ;)