Reviews for Brave New World
AwkwardGoddess chapter 2 . 5/24
Eek! My real name is Athena too! It's rare to find a story with my name in it. I love it! Thank you! - Keep up the amazing work . :)
kage kitsune 14 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Athena is awesome. Update soon.
Ryuu-hime chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Noooo! just when their relationship was starting to go somewhere :(
plz up-date soon!
ur story's going good btw
bored411 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
i really enjoy this fanfic i just found it, but it's pretty good and i really like Athena's character and how she compares her old life to konoha. so please update this soon!
hermonine chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Houjun Ri chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
I'm going to make this a bit short and simple;

This story is seriously good. I seriously don't even know why there is a lack if reviews, but seriously this is good! The different cultures or philosophies clashing makes it a good story to read and just a bit realistic. I've been searching for a good OC story and this is one of the few ones that I enjoy.

You haven't updated in months I believe, but I do hope this story to continue sometime in the future!
queenfirst chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
Please update. D: I was so disappointed when I couldn't find the Next Chapter button. DX

This fic is AMAZING! And that's saying something considering that I don't like OC romance stories. :)
queenfirst chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Do you read Harry Potter...? [Konoha: a history] Hogwarts: a History? ROFLMAO.
queenfirst chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Ah, so she did meet Naruto. Well...it wasn't as awesome as I expected,and quite short - but beggars can't be choosers, right? xD
queenfirst chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Where's Naruto? D: AHAHAHA. I wanna see him and Athena meet. :D
queenfirst chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Either you really ARE a perfumer's daughter, or you Google'd all this about smells. AHAHAAHA. Yay! A well-written fic that includes an OC from our world! :DDDDDDDD
ichigo1508 chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
aw how sweet
new-initiate chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
Barely started reading it today but I LOVE it!

Please update soon.. You have a great story here! :D
Linhae chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
Yosh! The story has been updated! *does a little dance* And so easily picked up! Yesss...

Anyway, I'm still loving this story! I forgot if I mentioned this last review, but there's another thing I love that your story portrays: culture! In so many stories, I've seen a character flawlessly shift their world views to that of Naruto's- something which, to be frank, is almost insulting. You don't come from a country completely based on freedom of speech and the right to protest then plop into a village ruled by a freaking military leader without consequences, dammit! THERE ARE STANDARDS! *huff*

... Which is why I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for refraining from such indignity! *cries* And I love how realistically the relationships develop! I'm sure I've mentioned such before, but it still makes me very happy. :D

Here's to another update of this wonderous story! Cheers!

~Linhae
Champion of Justice chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Good chapter. i hope she lets it slip to someone that she is from another world were they are all just a tv show and manga. Haha, that would be funny to see their reaction.