Reviews for Science and Fiction
RedHead2000 chapter 146 . 10/8
Best story ever. I mean, ever.
Abigail Foster chapter 146 . 9/14
Hi, my name is Abigail Foster and I'm a 10 year old girl from Australia. If I could be a transformer, I would be an autobot called Flipside that turned into a decepticon called Splitside. My life hasn't been what you could call easy, but that's beside the point. I've been reading fan fiction since I was 7, it started with skulduggery pleasant and just kinda evolved from there. That's 3 years of fan fiction. It probably doesn't seem like that long to you, but it makes up a majority of my seemingly short life. As I write this, it is 11:08pm on a Wednesday, and im the only one awake in my house. I don't care though, I do this every night. Throughout these 3 years, I've read thousands and thousands of fan fiction, but this one is the best by far. Your story literally changed my life. Science and Fiction is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I thought you deserved to know that. It probably sounds silly or foolish, but it's the truth. Thank you. I can never thank you enough. You are completely amazing and so is your work, nothing you say or do will ever change that. I wish that there were more people like you in the world. If it ever came down to it, I would willingly die for you. As the years go by you will probably forget me - the young Australian girl who loved your work more than her family and friends combined. One thing is for certain though, I will never be able to forget you. For the last time I thank you, and hope that this message reaches you. Know that my tears fall for you, and that you are my life source. I can't even begin to express how I feel about you and your stories for you are so amazing. Thank you so so much.

Abigail Grace Foster 2016
reptoholic chapter 21 . 7/2
So she told? I hope she is not going to be completely weak and takes out one of them.
reptoholic chapter 20 . 7/2
I hope she kept quiet
reptoholic chapter 19 . 7/2
I wonder if she will turn more of them.
reptoholic chapter 18 . 7/2
keep up the good work
reptoholic chapter 17 . 7/2
DAmn, poor girl.
reptoholic chapter 16 . 7/2
Enjoying it. I hope she starts progressing and becoming stronger and more stable.
reptoholic chapter 15 . 7/2
Keep up the good work. AWESOME... Though why is she not working? You portrayed her as some kind of reverse engineer prodigy, why does she not start working on something for herself?
reptoholic chapter 14 . 7/2
Lookign forward to more.
reptoholic chapter 11 . 7/2
HAHA, awesome.
reptoholic chapter 10 . 7/2
I look forward to the changes she makes... I hope she gets a long great with jetfire and he does not die.
reptoholic chapter 9 . 7/2