Reviews for Science and Fiction
wow chapter 1 . 5/31
this is amazing... this is possibly my third time reading this fanfic all over , but I am amazed on this story and how it is written. I love writing my own stories on the Transformers universe, but i was always afraid to post and reading your stories also bust up my confidence to continue what I love. Thank you and I hope you will continue writing;)
Awesomeotaku123 chapter 5 . 5/14
This story just made me hate the freaking girl
Awesomeotaku123 chapter 2 . 5/14
I was getting excited for nothing... Ugh
ShiningGalaxy chapter 61 . 3/9
So... Hi!
I hadn't been really into the TF fandom for a little while... Then a song from the soundtrack played... Then your fic came to mind and I started to reread it. I am still living this though, and I still enjoy Aurian :) she's quite the character. I hope everything is going well :)
Slagger chapter 53 . 2/3
On my Primus...she's the allspark?
Diving in chapter 42 . 2/2
So who's on the other side of Barricade bond?
DaLadyofSouls chapter 50 . 1/25
Litahatchee isn't the originator of carrying/carring holds, but what ever. The term has been in fanon forever, could even be cannon for all I know. You work is highly readable and I look forward to whatever is next.
Slagger chapter 32 . 1/16
JAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ
pepcvina chapter 146 . 1/7
bravo
pepcvina chapter 64 . 1/5
OMG SHE SAID NOOOO
RedHead2000 chapter 146 . 10/8/2016
Best story ever. I mean, ever.
Abigail Foster chapter 146 . 9/14/2016
Hi, my name is Abigail Foster and I'm a 10 year old girl from Australia. If I could be a transformer, I would be an autobot called Flipside that turned into a decepticon called Splitside. My life hasn't been what you could call easy, but that's beside the point. I've been reading fan fiction since I was 7, it started with skulduggery pleasant and just kinda evolved from there. That's 3 years of fan fiction. It probably doesn't seem like that long to you, but it makes up a majority of my seemingly short life. As I write this, it is 11:08pm on a Wednesday, and im the only one awake in my house. I don't care though, I do this every night. Throughout these 3 years, I've read thousands and thousands of fan fiction, but this one is the best by far. Your story literally changed my life. Science and Fiction is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I thought you deserved to know that. It probably sounds silly or foolish, but it's the truth. Thank you. I can never thank you enough. You are completely amazing and so is your work, nothing you say or do will ever change that. I wish that there were more people like you in the world. If it ever came down to it, I would willingly die for you. As the years go by you will probably forget me - the young Australian girl who loved your work more than her family and friends combined. One thing is for certain though, I will never be able to forget you. For the last time I thank you, and hope that this message reaches you. Know that my tears fall for you, and that you are my life source. I can't even begin to express how I feel about you and your stories for you are so amazing. Thank you so so much.

From,
Abigail Grace Foster 2016
reptoholic chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
So she told? I hope she is not going to be completely weak and takes out one of them.
reptoholic chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
I hope she kept quiet
reptoholic chapter 19 . 7/2/2016
I wonder if she will turn more of them.
3,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »