Reviews for AntiPrincess
Bree chapter 1 . 4/17
The story was enchanting and dualism at the end added a sharp tragic note. I've always loved the story of Anastasia...this added a vivd multi-dimension to such a bittersweet tale. Dimitri's thoughts were intriguing, it was like he needed to fulfill a unfinished waking dream. I really do wish that's how the real story ended w/ Anya & Dimitri together forever. This is making me teary eyed...beautiful.
FuturisticDreams chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Your story added a whole new tragic dimension to the movie. Beautiful.
ochreish chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Towards the ending everything melts into this wonderful, scenic blur and then the last moment, the last breath. I swear it left me breathless. Thank you so much for such a beautiful piece. Much love to you.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Dear snappleducated:

Just thought you'd want to know: They've fixed the site software now, so you can put the hyphen in the title without it being deleted.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Spirit of dawn chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Hauntingly beautiful...
CuriosityKilledTheQueen chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Literally the Dear Natasha of the Anastasia archive. One chapter gorgeously written all of it
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Beautiful! Thank you for the story.
ephemeral visions chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this was wonderful to read. Each line followed a thin line between reality and tragedy, and I must applaud your talent!
Annie C chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
LOVED this! You have a fantastic writing style and your take on Dmitri's internal struggle is balanced perfectly between poignant and amusing. Thank you for an excellent read! :D
RhetoricallySpeaking chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
The timeliness was a bit difficult to follow but it was beautifully poetic.
E d e n chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
& unfortunately, it never happened like that in real life ]:
This was great-like stab-me-in-the-eye-with-brilliance-Great.
But I really didn't expect anything less from one of my favorite writers on here.
I have seen good imagery, I have read so many different tantalizing styles, but you use the "simplest" words and turn them into something /more/. Words that someone usually don't think would fit together, but in your capable hands, makes it so.
Example: Her skin blistered full of diamond shards- jewels against her skin forming an imperfect armor...
That probably has to be my favorite sentence out of this whole piece & that's saying something because I loved Dmitri's perspective throughout.
I like how you had him denying it, and then seeing both people at the same time, and eventually... fused into one. Beautifully done.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Sooo cute and amazing and well-written. Anastasia will always have a place in my heart.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Gorgeous.
Uchihaitachi21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Amazin story! :D
Araedia chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved this. This was beautiful, the flow was perfectly paced and I loved your voice. The tiny feeling of detachment just added to its beauty.