Reviews for The Pessimist Man and the Optimistic Child
invaderzimdibfan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
So sweet. Though if Any killed Jhonen Vasquez then he would stop existing. Awesome story, by the way.
CHIBIDEMONofDOOM chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
... Wow. That blew my mind. I mean it. When I had clicked on a jthm p&f crossover I did not expect this. Amazing work. I have to say. I don't favorite many one shots (I actually use my favorites as a place to save fics I haven't finished reading) but I am favoriting this one.
CDoD
OverLordy chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So many feels man.

So.

Many.

Feels.

On a more serious note, I absolutely ADORE the meaning you put into this story. Everything is written so beautifully. I did find a few typos and grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing serious. If you continued this, I would die.

Starpelt

Starpelt
3vilcatlady chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Good story!
DarkDemonGirl1985 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh lord, when Nny said he killed a comic book guy...

NNY! YOU JUST KILLED YOUR FUCKIN CREATOR! HOW WILL YOU SURVIIIIIIVE! O.O

XP

Anyway, this is a pretty good JTHM/P&F crossover actualy. Two thumbs up for me :D Well, the way that i look at life is probably a little of both *says sheepishly*

I applaud for a one-shot well done *applause booms in the distance*

DarkDemonGirl1985
The Eds Rock chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Cool story
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
PLEASE MAKE THIS A FULL FLEDGED STORY!
For Sanity's Sake chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Adorable! An oh-so-rare well-done crossover in *gasp* correct English!I never would have thought of mixing JtHM with Phineas and Ferb, but they do blend well. Good job!
Prince of Anything chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was so awesome I almost exploded. You combined two of my favorite things, putting together my favorite character and my close-second favorite character (sorry, but Ferb just WINS, lol).

And me... I live my life the Perry way. *chatters*
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
NIce...
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
well when I saw that there was a crossover of JHTM and Phineas & Ferb.. I was like*gasps*someone is going to get killed...but was surprised to find the sincerity of it...
Rean Darkle chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
very very well written! at first i was a bit skeptical to see if this story had any meaning behind it, but i was thoroughly glad to be wrong! it's short, but for the thought-provoking ideas you put into it, i feel it was perfect! great job!

i especially like the allusions to jthm and the comparisons you made between the two different worlds that surround the characters!

I do think, however, that you need to work a bit on your spelling and using the correct words and verb tense...you kinda made things a bit choppy and confusing which in turn disrupted the flow of the story...

overall, i'd give you 4 out of 5 stars! Great short story!
Oceanscope chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This makes me think, and I love it!
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This is totally amazing! You should totally continue it! With Nny meeting everyone else (who are freked out because they can tell that something is wrong with him,) but Phineas somehow helps him to not kill anyone else ! :D You should do that!

It was a greeat story by the way! woho!