Reviews for Intangible Trust
bluefeather22 chapter 5 . 6/25
really liked the story, the writing was good and the people were in character. not many storys like that...
I hope that one day you will continue writing
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 6/15
Cute! I love this so far!
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 5 . 4/23
Woah, deep. I really hope that you pick this up and keep on marching forward with this fic. It's really, really good. :-) Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 4/12
Well, it looks like fun. I'll keep reading on and finding out how this goes because honestly, its about time someone wrote this angle of the "Possibilities Equation". Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 5 . 3/21
Great story so far! I like how Danny is reacting but just keep in mind that he can trust a little without trusting a lot. I'm really interested in just how far Danny's gonna let them participate in ghost hunting and how Jazz found out and when she tells him.
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 5 . 3/8
I was so excited as I read this chapter, and when I eagerly scrolled up to check when you last updated, I'm ashamed to admit I squeaked a little bit in disappointment. You've done an amazing job with this AU, and it's just so wonderful. I hope that you'll be able to continue, even after 4-5 years. :)
TheArtfulDodger chapter 5 . 2/1
How is everything today? My day was good. Hope you are having a lovely superbowl and may the foodcoma dull quickly. I'm watching gravity falls at the moment. If you haven't watched it yet you totally should, you have good taste in shows from what I have seen. Have a nice day.(:
TheArtfulDodger chapter 5 . 1/29
Hi there, face here! nah, Just kidding its only me. haha...ha. Just came by to say that you should totally update your awesome story. Have a nice day.(:
TheArtfulDodger chapter 5 . 1/28
Hello again! I have come to ask of you for the update when you have the time. I have grown bored with the stories on Fan fiction and require a lovely story to sustain me. I will be checking in. Tah.
TheArtfuDodger chapter 5 . 1/26
I always come back and read this chapter. So phenomenally written. If you have the time you should update.:D
PhantomBowtie chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Amazing story! I am so glad to be reading it!
Clancy1018 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
I love this story please post more chapters soon!
Kimnd chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Hm. So. What to say. Four years after a story was last updated is usually a pretty good indicator that a story is dead. Even so, I am happy to pretend that this is actually complete- it works surprisingly well, actually!
cartoonlover 1 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
That was awesome! it's so friendly! Well, if you're going to make more then I'll be waiting!
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Well, at least you dropped it off after they found out. I would have e-killed you through review if you hadn't. It's actually really cool. A great story concept. I kinda wish you kept going with this, but doubtless you've gotten countless amounts of hate for just dropping it after they found out, so I'll just say Kudos and move on.