Reviews for Daycare
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
What was the Doctor doing?
noplacelikehope chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love these stories! Please keep writing them!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A nice little story of an old lady and an odd child.
frank chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
awesome
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awwwwwwww :3
dragonDraw chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
i loved the way this story was written the whole 'outside looking in' very well done _
Mim chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i thought it would be more efficent to write one review instead of three for the litte series. . . (argh, i'm babbling. already!)

i really enjoyed reading them, and i was laughing thinking about a mini dt walking around sja's house. . . with a suit and funky hair!

i am now off to read most of your other stories, so, keep up the brilliant writing!
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow, I really liked that.
timano chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
A delightful, well-written story! 10 out of 10 stars.
Ethel chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I loved it! (sorry if my constant reviewing is annoying) It's rather brilliant. Funny. You've touched quite a bit on Gallifrey and what it means. You obviously pay attention. Good.

Ciao
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Cute.

Thanks for writing.
QuiteTheBadWolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Loved your Smith jr. was exactly like i would imagen the doctors I would have liked Martha to be his mother. Great job.
squidgyalien chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i love your unexpected series! it's really good, i can just imagine little john, bless! anyway please do some more! and make me happy! lol
Raynbowz chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really liked this story, plus the first two in the series. I especially like how you described the Doctor's world-weariness. Please write a few more!
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is very sweet and original. I'm completely amaze at this fic. Have the Doctor and Martha develop a relationship that is beyond friendship in this fic? That part is a bit confusing. I got to admit I love the whole family angle of this story.