Reviews for The Forest for the Trees
TeenWolfFanOrNaw chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
The lyrics you put for this chapter is the same song playing when Bella and Edward got married.
Vamps09 chapter 37 . 1/21/2014
Aw, they finally got the happy ending! Loved it. I think you put my nerves on their roller coaster. haha. Great and interesting all the way through, however I really wanted to slap them from time to time! Thanks for writing.
Vamps09 chapter 35 . 1/21/2014
Wow! Take me, I'll go.
Vamps09 chapter 32 . 1/21/2014
now what? why alone?
Vamps09 chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
Well isn't little Bella just like mama! Charlie & Phil vs Eddie & Jake..
Vamps09 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Oh my gosh, when he said it wasn't going to work, whew the air left me too! And I got a little teary for Bella :(
Vamps09 chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
finally :)
Vamps09 chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
i have a feeling this is nooo good.
77049sma chapter 37 . 6/21/2012
I love this story. Bella n Jacob pissed me off but I still loved it. I fucking love the wat you made jasper he made me laugh... It was a great story glad I caught it ]
JenMasenCullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Since i chance upon these 2 stories yesterday i coulnt wouldnt put it down. It was a roller coaster ride from the first story to this? All the mistakes and heartbreak was just so consuming that i remember being that young and falling in love, heart breaking then moving on... Looking back now those were best memories... Reading this story makes me smile, thanks for this. :)
JenMasenCullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Vampfan1 chapter 30 . 3/27/2012
Isn't the last thing Bella said to her mother about playing off the emotions of two men who love her EXACTLY what she herself is doing always running back to Jacob whenever things get tough with Edward? Seems like it to me. I wonder when or if that lightbulb is going to go off in her head ? The other thing is I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I mean Edward keeps making reference to taking Bella back to San Deigo to live with him. Jasper now has Alice and they aren't going to want to seperate, so will Bella and Alice both move to CA? I have a feeling Bella won't be so quick to mov e from the comfort of her hometown. But the biggest issue will mean that she has to chose between Edward and Jacob because she will be leaving him. OR... Does Edward cave and move permenantly to Forks. I just don't think that would be healthy for any of them..So many questions. I'm gonna go now and search for the answers.
mermaidsong25 chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
Oh, come on Bella. I can't believe that Edward writing her fav song would make her anything but happy. this is the first time I ever wanted to smack Bella. Still I love the story, thanks.
Dazzling-Addiction chapter 37 . 1/10/2012
I read both stories in the last 2 days and loved them! It certainly was a bumpy ride that at times had me wanting to scream at them both, but i'm so glad they finally got their happy ending! A great story!
lauren cameron chapter 37 . 7/25/2011
Just finished reading the pair of stories. Great! How you do not have a million more reviews, I'll never understand. One hot Edward! Hope the review comes as a fun reminder of how great these stories are!