Reviews for Flight of Fancy
Frederick chapter 1 . 1/10
Fuck! I have died of laughter.

No child wants to think about things that parents have never done.

It happened once and mechanically backed up to my room. I remember being perplexed. Open eyes. Frozen expression. That day they snatched me that no child, who still attends the first school, must take away: The innocent whore and mental health.
ald2106 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Hahahaha! Oh Emily...!
according2Angie chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I laughed so hard... genius!
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
OMG and I thought I had bad dreams at times! What a freaking nightmare Emily had! What a fantastic idea for a story though, even if it was a bit terrifying for Emily. (g) Thanks for sharing.
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hilarious, then really cute! It was great! Love the dream within a dream, lol.
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Call me mom. Thats so wrong. And awesome!
creativemee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
i love this one of my most favorite one's
happyashy chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
thoroughly creeped me out. Well done!
Anavaress chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was excellent! xD

I happen to open a door I shouldn’t have myself, when I was like 13. I just so sympathize with Emily! I didn’t faint so, but I ran away from the house and I only came back when it was dark and I knew my father would start to really worry.

Really funny and unexpected!

Bravo!
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Hilarious, but disturbing, yet hilarious. Emily's mom and Strauss, now that isn't a pairng you have every day. Emily needs to lay off the cheese before bedtime:)
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh wow, soo funny!
Lisachan87 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Loved this story as well! You should definitely write more Emily/JJ fanfics of this sort! I'm adding this to my favorites:)

Your fan,

lisachan
Doc CB chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Ehehehehe! That was funny... and entertaining :D Very good job, keep it up!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was really funny. Cracked me up. Thanks!
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
can't stop laughing the entire time. it would have been hilarious and downright creepy if emily's nightmare really happened for real! hahaha! oh god, ambassador prentiss and erin strauss, in a relationship...i think i'm gonna react that violently as well if it had been me in emily's place. hahaha! :P

anyway, you have got to write a sequel. jj has lots to make up for! it's a good thing that emily has such a kind, sweet, gentle soul, otherwise she'd be groveling on the ground begging to be forgiven! :P

peace!