Reviews for Shifting Boundaries
Westiegal chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Great stuff, thanks!
ReaderCassiopeia chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Love this story! Just read it for a second time, and remembered that I should probably leave a comment and let you know. Keep up the great work!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
aaww poor dean, poor baby! this was perfect thank you so much! mwah x
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Hey!

I liked the fanfic... I don't know, it's kinda AU, right? But that was so great that could really fit in the series )

Kisses and see ya next, sweetie o/

Rosetta
Mad Server chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Poor feverish guilty darlin'. I love the thermometer action.
adder574 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
"Dean rationalized, trying to get his brother to see sense for once, not to take every wrong onto his own shoulders."

I think Dean needs to take his own advice here.

It's so typical that he would blame himself for Sam leaving.

I love it when Sam takes care of a hurt Dean.

It had to be hell for Dean to have his two prime directives conflicting with each other. I'm glad that Sam was able to realize that.

I loved this one from beginning to end.
adder574 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great job showing what Dean went through. I can totally see him talking himself into thinking it was his fault Sam took off.

I hope he tells Sam about his injuries, it sounds like he's getting worse.

The best part about being late reading this, is I don't have to wait for part 2. I'm off to go read it now.
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I agree with what you said in your notes about the boys always eventually working their way back to each other...good job!
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
*I'm picturing that dark and winding road that leads back to brotherly togetherness - yep, plenty of twists and turns and a ton-o-potholes but it's headed in the right direction* *g*

Thanks for this slice of brotherlyness (and, yes, that's a word!) in the interim. I liked that you didn't make it all sweetness and light; both brothers flaws were on display but so was the love they have for each other. And damn that Winchester pride and stubbornness that won't let them show it unless the other's on death's door.

Great link between Hunted and Playthings, too. I've often thought about the missing scene after Gordon KO's Dean so I loved seeing it illustrated here. And what's not to like about a feverish Dean, and Sam in full-on caretaker mode. M :)

A lovely warm-up to 5.1. Thank you.

Cheers, Sculls
sylia91 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
I've always thought that our show truly fires on all cylinders great leads, great crew and directors, great writers all lead by Kripke's vision. He definitely has a plan and you can see it all the way back to season 1. Even the so called stand alone episodes carry the thread of the overall story arc and no detail storywise is overlooked. I also love that they answer questions and try to tie up loose ends before revealing even more mysteries. A lot of shows either go over the same ground over and over again or get so complex that even they can't keep up. The point is to tell a good story with characters fans care about not get so clever and complicated that one needs graphs and charts to follow. Sorry about the rant but our show is the best and sometimes I get carried away. P
Medic04 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Always a sucker for hurt Dean, Comforting Sam. Especially when he's concussed!

I'm sure in S5 the boy's will patch it up. I doubt it will ever be the same but could it after all they went through?

Excellent job!

~Michelle
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Ahh, this was perfect. I so loved my h/c fix. Thank you for sharing this one.

Also, thanks for your words in the Author's Note. I must admit that I've at times lost faith in Kripke and his ability to reunite the boys. But reading your thoughts, etc. and many others from around the fandom, I always rediscover a little glow of faith somewhere in my heart. I'm looking forward to the premiere tonight too. Woo hoo!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
yay! Well struck. What a lovely way to start the morning!
masondixon chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Thanks for a story with lots of Hurt Dean and eventually comfort from Sam. I believe season five will return to the right path where Dean and Sam are together and watching each other's backs. That's the way it should be. Thanks for your story.
PADavis chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Here's for fevered confessions in S5 - anything to get the boys to talk to each other. Loved the story. I too trust Kripke to deliver on his promise that the show is about family - and let this little one regroup and reconnect and be our boys again.

And speaker of S5 - OMG - less than 12 hours to go - Aiye!

Phoebe