Reviews for The Care and Keeping of Demyx
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh my God this so absolutely amazing! It's so funny, and I love the ending. I'm half tempted to write one of these for my friends. All I can say is well done.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Roxas and Axel would know him that well! XP So freaking cute! I'd definitely want a Demyx! Very, very adorable and heart-warming, and hilarious!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was hilarious and touching at the end. 3 Poor Demyx. Sick again. Again. Argghhhh now when I play Days and I see "The three of us are inseperable" I'm like "NOOOOOOOO! Where's Demyx? D':" I would like to see a book about taking care of the different lesser Nobodies! And see Marluxia sulk about not being able to control any. LOL
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
'The Care and Keeping of Demyx'.

aklfjdlafsda the ending was just pure "d'aw"-ing time. ;u;

Ice Princezz chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awe I love it!
Karaoke-Kitten chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love it!
Lakota Tala chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is probably the best thing I've read so far.

It made me so happy and I almost cried. ;_;
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Love this story. It's very deep and moving. Can't wait for the Care and Keeping of Roxas and the Care and Keeping of Axel. :D
Ginri chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
The first few parts made me lawl. xDD

But when Demyx began reading, I started feeling happy and a little weepy.

It's really funny~ Nice work. 8D
passiveInferno chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awieh. I want a Demyx! -heart- Or, well, I sorta have one since my boyfriend's a Demyx-cosplayer, but still. I want the real thing.

The whole story's just perfect. I envy you! You should write more of these.
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
lolz ... love it *grin*
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Ugh! My alerts skipped this one! Grr! I saw the title and you as the author and thought, "This isn't familiar...what the-!" And I read it and laughed so hard in some parts I just wanted to give you major kudos and say EPIC WIN. They are a family, aren't they? A somewhat strange family, but a family nonetheless. Awesome story, as always! Grr...Hope fanfiction starts sending out all my alerts...or I'll have to start stalking them down, one by one. Great, now I sound like a stalker...

Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Excellent story. Your Demyx is the best one I've ever read about, even if he is somewhat issue-ridden.
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Absolutely hilarious!
Eternaldusk chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Now I want to adopt a lonely Demyx to~!