Reviews for The Care and Keeping of Demyx
marlowespirals chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
"Demyxes are not noted scholars. They may be highly intelligent, but they have little interest in academics, and usually regard school as more of an unpleasant chore than anything. Music is the only subject guaranteed to interest them, followed by foreign languages, literature, history, communication, science, and mathematics."

I do believe I can be classified as a dictionary-definition Demyx. Word-for-word!
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aww _ that was cute.
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Not only is this an ingenious idea, but it's by far one of the best Demyx fics I've ever read. Makes me wish I could adopt a Demyx...

Hey Axel, if you ever get that book published, I'll buy a copy!

Thank you for writing this, and have a happy Demyx Day!

Ciel
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh my! I want a Demyx too! D

Really amazing work with it! I'm glad that Demyx liked about their writing in the end and would love to see what's the reacton of Axel's and Roxas' if Demyx decides to write a same kind of thing of them! :3 Also... I gotta say that I've heard of same kind of stuff 'bout some characters, mainly FF but guess it's been more of robot stuff.

Really cute story! Loved it fully! At the start I was laughing quite hard while they started to think of idea and then deciding to do it about Demmy. I have only one word: Brilliant!

Keep up with the amazing work!

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Cupe chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Yayz! You know exactly how much I adored this...Fuck Sora, Donald and Goofy; Axel, Demyx and Roxas are the best trio ever.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow. I never really cared much for those guides to "keeping a certain character" that people write from time to time, but since you had Axel and Roxas put some purpose into it - turning it from a joke into an expression of friendship and love - in the end I can't help but really admire the whole thing.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'd ask for my very own Demyx to hug and love and take sitar lessons from, but he's one of a kind and you've got him very well cared for by Axel and Roxas. Well done. Happy 9/9, Dem.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2