Reviews for Harry Potter and the Next Great Adventure
misteryman526 chapter 14 . 11/18
A very good crossover. I'm sorry you've quit writing. I thought at first you might have died, as so many of the good fanfiction writers seem to do, but then I saw that you were still liking newly written fanfiction recently. So, get back in the game and finish this story!
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 14 . 11/14
Thou shall not abandon stories
This is not a dig! You've done a marvelous job of building the sequence of Harry's growth and development in this world and showing the attributes that made him such a leader carrying over. But I question what happened to all the knowledge that Harry received from the repository?
Harriverse chapter 9 . 11/8
Oops! Sorry I confused your story with another crossover. That just makes your story so much better because you didn't take any short cuts and gave believable reasons for Harry's development.
Harriverse chapter 4 . 11/7
Love it!

Harry may be this world's future Merlin.
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 14 . 9/29
won't have to wait three years huh?
draconin chapter 14 . 9/22
This is a really excellent story. You've borrowed (as you say) but you've turned that into something original and entertaining. It's a shame that you've left it so long between updates. If the muse strikes, please don't fight it!
DriftingGem chapter 14 . 9/20
politics eck try and add humors such as sarcasm to break up the info dump or not every thing in one meeting so evening escapades and recaps to sort out what the final decisions are verses choices
Nihatclodra chapter 14 . 9/17
"You won't have to ait another 3 years for another chapter"

Posted 4 years 5 months ago.
user51s2r chapter 14 . 9/8
Wonderful story. I saw the author note on the end about waiting another 3 years. It gave me a bit of a chuckle! I will say thanks for writing and sharing this story, even if it is never finished! It is a fantastic read!
user51s2r chapter 9 . 9/8
its reading a story like this, that you can understand what the word/phrase 'Fan-fucking-tastic' means.

This story is outstanding. The characters and plot points are brilliant.
hpf2114 chapter 14 . 8/30
Lol! It's been 4 years, time for an update. This is one of the better H/P-SG1 crossovers.
hpf2114 chapter 13 . 8/29
Well written, intelligent. A pleasure to read. Hope you make it back to us. good HP writers are hard to find and harder to keep going. I would love to have this continue.
hpf2114 chapter 10 . 8/29
Another EXCELLENT CHAPTER in this Amazingly well written story. I hope you return.
faye50free chapter 14 . 8/18
I know you said we would not have to wait tree years for an update, but 4 years? That being said, good work.
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »