Reviews for Harry Potter and the Next Great Adventure
Xiard Vron chapter 7 . 7/22
Something they could've done would be to use the truth serum to find out all of the NID and their secrets. Also plan out the movements on snake head worlds and steal some choice technologys and materials
madsloth chapter 14 . 7/11
thank you for writing all you did for this story, it was quite good. I hope one day you are able to finish it. it was quickly becoming one of the best stargate stories I have read.
"...the Muggle stocks and currency he had liquidated into just over 80000 tons of gold and another 20000 of platinum. "

Never attach hard numbers to wealth unless you KNOW what you are talking about. The amount of gold you have listed here is about 45% of the total amount of gold ever mined in the world. That is a superflous and idiotic amount, especially for an individual living as part of a secret society (good luck keeping that amount secret from non-magicals). Leaving the amount ambiguous (i.e. "... he had liquidated into copious amounts of gold and platinum") stops you from looking foolish and breaking readers' immersion in your story.
Charlie chapter 14 . 6/25
I started reading and couldnt stop. Great story.
This is an awesome story. Been following it for years now. Hoping for an update soon :)
Popola chapter 14 . 5/21
It's pretty sad that you abandoned your story for years without saying anything when anyone can check your account and see you're still active on the site. You just need to look at your favorited stories to see that you favorited a story that came out a couple of months ago.

This story wasn't even particularly interesting, but it's still a shame you just gave up on it.

Taking away most of Harry's magic and relegating him to some weird mix of scientist and diplomat really made the story dull. Not a whole lot changed from canon in any way that was interesting or significant. Harry could have been replaced with pretty much anyone given how little his being "Harry Potter, Wizard" came into things.
Dr1zzy chapter 13 . 4/18
Plz finish story. U set up such a wonderfull base.
Dr1zzy chapter 14 . 4/15
Great story. And a story this great deserves an ending
Player42 chapter 14 . 4/11
more!
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 4/10
I love your story! I hope you are well. I also hope that you will update soon. Thank you for all your hard work!
The Silenced Lamb chapter 5 . 3/12
Why did Harry need the invisibility bracelet? He has 47 invisibility cloaks in his chest right?
lavelle1984 chapter 14 . 2/2
Enjoyed this greatly hope you continue writing it soon
Wrin chapter 14 . 1/31
I liked this a lot, and hope you'll come back to it someday. Either way: thank you for writing and posting it!
Demented1600 chapter 14 . 1/1
Love this. Like to see more when you have it. Ta!
Pedro52 chapter 14 . 12/29/2016